BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
m5.individual said:
I know a topic here about a M5 in dakaryellow, but I cant find it. Has anyone the link?
Here is Dakar Yellow:

Do a search for "Dakar" for more specific info.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I didn't know BMW ever even offered this color. I know it was one of the colors on the Audi B5 S4(2000-2002). I always did like that color. I'm sure it would look great on the M5.

m5.individual said:
I wonder if anyone know or have seen a Santorinblue M5 E39? Pictures?

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Chrisfast said:
I didn't know BMW ever even offered this color. I know it was one of the colors on the Audi B5 S4(2000-2002). I always did like that color. I'm sure it would look great on the M5.
No, BMW didn´t offered Santorinblue, but I thought somebody could have ordered it so I goes under Individual.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Chrisfast is right... It's an Audi color for the B5 A/S4s

·
Moderator Emeritus
1,217 Posts
Santorinblau does indeed exist on BMW´s, but I haven´t seen it on an M5. But it´s a much lighter colour than the Audi-colour shown here. This one is more like Estorilblau without the metallic.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Gustav said:
5 oyr 463 Velvet Blue? Did they make so many Velvet Blue?
Not sure on the numbers. I got this information on the right side pillar near the engine. And this color is an individual color.

-Mark

·
Registered
118 Posts
2MS said:
Not sure on the numbers. I got this information on the right side pillar near the engine. And this color is an individual color.

-Mark
I doubt they made that many. I've got one too (in the UK tho) so I'll check the side pillar tonite.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts