BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Haha I know, believe me I've been trying to get my hands on one since this morning. I'm even willing to pick up a set if 4 wheels. But the chance of that happening in time to get out to meet you guys is slim to none.

I'll be there in spirit lol. Crush a burget in my name! Just wondering, why did you guys choose an in n' out as the meeting spot?

·
Registered
899 Posts
It's not really at In-n-Out it's nearby. It's much easier to say In-n-Out because most people that live in the area know where that's at. We actually meet in front of a Lowe's that either was never finished or closed. I'm guessing we meet there because it's a good sized lot with little movement. This may have to change because there is some remodeling activity in the unoccupied building. Next meet APR 25...

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hey all,

I'm also new to the board but have been browsing since January. This board was instrumental in helping me purchase my E60 M5. Looking forward to mixing it up with you all.

I'm in central San Diego and hope to make the next meet.

·
Registered
899 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
Anyone still on for this meet on SAT?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
San Diego Monthly BMW Meet takes place every last Saturday of the month from 6PM to 8PM at the San Marcos In-N-Out. our mission is to bring BMW enthusiasts together. All ages are welcome wether you are bringing new, old, stock, or modded BMW. If you don't have one, feel free to hang out anyways. The only rule is to be respectful. That includes entering and leaving.

Details/Info
April 25, 2015
6:00PM-8:00PM
583 Grand Avenue
San Marcos, CA 92078

Feel free to call or text my number if you have a question that IS NOT answered above.
760 274 4229

If you use facebook please "like" us so we can better communicate with you in the future, make sure to check out this month's event page:
https://www.facebook.com/SanDiegoBMWMeet
https://www.facebook.com/events/885717604808426/

·
Registered
899 Posts
Usually 10-15 cars, all different platforms.

·
Registered
899 Posts
There's three of us heading down from the Riverside/Temecula area rain or shine. Let it rain, we need it.

·
Registered
899 Posts
On the road in 5.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Mavericks56 and I are coming from central San Diego.
Well Paul you made it at least, Mav bugged out. Good meeting you man, since you'll be out of town next month I guess we'll see you in JUN.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Well Paul you made it at least, Mav bugged out. Good meeting you man, since you'll be out of town next month I guess we'll see you in JUN.
Haha, Mav indeed bugged out! I'm not gonna lie, the rain scared me off. My plan was to head out if it didn't start raining before I left, and as fate would have it... the rain begun 5 mins before I left. A little bummed I didn't meet you guys this weekend but I do look forward to the next meet.

·
Registered
899 Posts
I'm going to head out that way.

·
Registered
899 Posts
I bailed at 6:45. Only one guy rolled through prior to that and he decided not to hang around.

21 - 40 of 91 Posts