BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My very loved and beautiful Le Mans Blue M5 was recently totaled and I am looking to either sell the car as is, or I will potentially part it out. Putting a feeler out here to see if there's interest in it in one piece before I go through the trouble of parting. I still have to do a little homework to figure out a fair market value, but I'm currently looking to get 7k. It's a 2001 M5 Le Mans Blue M5 with beige interior. The car has 67k and has been meticulously kept. The impact affected the frame up to the mid-part of the rear doors, but everything from there forward is intact. It has a salvage title in PA and and had no issues prior to getting hit. Brakes and rotors were changed two months before the accident. They are Stoptech drilled rotors. The clutch and flywheel were replaced at around 50/55k? I have to check the records. And there have been no VANOS issues at all. Other than the audio system (which I've pulled) everything is stock except for the rotors & pads, Dinan cold air intake, Rogue/UUC short shift kit, and headers. Some before and after pics pics below…

Attachments

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Ouch. I hope that everyone was Ok and am sorry for the loss of your beast.

If you do part the car, I may be interested in the rear wheels.

Good luck on finding a suitable replacement.

·
Registered
5,815 Posts
PM sent...

·
Registered
3,337 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the condolences fellas. I have someone local that is interested...will let you all know by Tuesday or Wed at the latest. Thanks.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Sorry to see that happen.
If you decide to part the car I'd be interested in the head lights, The motor with all the electronics for it.

·
Registered
132 Posts
ariben can you send me an email I sent you a PM and im ready to buy because i need an engine .. send me an email i left it in the pm i sent you. I can have a transporter come pick it up

·
Registered
419 Posts
mmmm caramel interior looks tempting...

·
Registered
235 Posts
So heattbreaking! I'm so sorry bud. That's a mean trunk setup though, mad jealous! I hate to bring this up but you mentioned headers, if they're Evolve headers I'm interested if you're selling.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts