BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will any one be down for a little meet one of these weekends? Maybe somewhere in the middle for everyone like Arden area? I'm new to the whole bmw scene and don't know anyone else with one.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Yeah. I sent out PM's earlier but some of the guys didn't get back to me.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Not sure about next weekend but I will have time for a drive this weekend for sure.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Let's do it then. What's work better for you guys?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would be up for those days. Do you guys wanna meet up during the day or at night? I can't do Saturday nights.

·
Registered
740 Posts
I'm down for a meet. I'm in Stockton, but I'm in Sac/Elk Grove all the time. It'd be nice to get to know some sac area members.

Also my office is having a Toy Drive this Saturday in Stockton (20th of Dec 8am-12pm), some of the Bay area members are going to be coming out as well, so you guys are more than welcome to swing down this way as well. Address for the Toy drive is 3255 west march lane suite 300 stockton, ca 95219. Let me know if you guys would be able to make it out. It'd be great to meet some local-ish members haha!

·
Registered
657 Posts
I might go to the Toy Drive tomorrow in Stockton. Does anyone else want to tag along to make the hour long drive a lil bit more fun? :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts