BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen atleast 7 M5's on a regular basis throughout the greater Sacramento Area. Most I see in the Arden Area... Just curious if any of those owners visit this board?

One day I was sitting three M5's across at a stop light... What are the odds. Never seen any of those guys in my life. I was in the middle and two pulled up along side (they were not together). Guy on the left rolls down his window and says wonder when the next time you will see that will be. Never...

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Carrera2RS said:
Same spec and colour !!!! :confused: now that would of been coincidental....

Diffrent colors, well two silver and one black. But all E39 M5's. It was weird.

·
Registered
12,393 Posts
I'm in Shingle Springs/Latrobe... get to Sac on occasion.

Saw ANOTHER Bluewater a while back (at Neillo). Rarely see other Ms up here- (Area 51 cars don't count.. :) ) a few over in the Bay area.

·
Registered
445 Posts
I'm in Folsom this weekend for a wedding... was the black M5 parked near Riley St last night anybody's?

·
Banned
1,449 Posts
Good thing I was not there,I would have smoked all your asses(can I say that?)J/K...I love and want a M5.:cheers:

·
Registered
564 Posts
SACM5 said:
I have seen atleast 7 M5's on a regular basis throughout the greater Sacramento Area. Most I see in the Arden Area... Just curious if any of those owners visit this board?
I am in Carmichael. A friend of mine from Fair Oaks has a carbon black Beast but he does not frequent the "Board".

By the way, we need another spring drive. Anybody up for it?

Weekend before last, I drove up to Mendicino and back with my wife taking 128 the whole way and had a blast. The traffic was minimal especially compared to Highway 1. The road was smooth with lots of twisties. Even my wife enjoyed the ride despite her white knuckles grasping the arm rest the whole way. Including a stop for lunch in Napa, the trip took less than 4 hours each way.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts