BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all

I've heard there is a video with Sabine driving the E60 M5 Ring-Taxi around. Unfortunatly I haven't been able to find it, if it really does exist, does anyone of you have a link, please?

Kind Regards
Gustav

·
Registered
22 Posts
MortenDK said:
Hey all

I've heard there is a video with Sabine driving the E60 M5 Ring-Taxi around. Unfortunatly I haven't been able to find it, if it really does exist, does anyone of you have a link, please?

Kind Regards
Gustav
Hi Gustav,

I have sent the video to administrator Gustav and also am trying to find other ways to share it with you. But it's about 650 MB large so it takes more time to find a way to put it on the net. But don't have sleepless nights.......it really exists (I'm watching it nearly every day
).

Greetz,

Enrico

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
oh yeah Gustav. You better be working fast or else...... :15:

·
Registered
342 Posts
Gustav said:
I have received the DVD. I will try to get it online, maybe video.google.com can help us. I am working on it.
Gustav,

Kimble should be able to help you.
Doen't he have something like Megaupload.com?

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yay :happybirt

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
Or someone can set up a gmail account (2 gig of storage), put the video there and then give out the username and password to M5board members. That way we can all log onto the account at one time or another and then download the video off of there.
:cheers:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts