BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need to clear out some space.
Complete engine from a 2000 M5. Has thrown a rod on one of the cylinders and upper oilpan was damaged in the process.
Comes complete with all attached accessories, except the engine wiring harness.
Plenty of good parts. Vanos was good as i was told by last owner.
1500 FIRM
call/txt 6159474985

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)

Attachments

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is fine with me as long as you are willing to part it out and sell just the block... thanks
as in the rod damaged the cylinder wall and chipped a slight piece off the block as it shot out, not to forget it tore up the upper oil pan as well.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No problem... Have a pic of the whole in the block? Still interested!
no i dont i have to raise it to take photos. I'm just letting you know its not rebuildable unless you want to have it welded ( i dont have the piece of the block that was ripped off). Also I need at least $900 for the short-block (crank, pistons and rods, remaining oilpan). Let me know if both of these terms are ok before i take the photos. i literally have to move around 20 engines first to raise this motor w a forklift for the photos.

·
Registered
290 Posts
OK sounds like too much work for the photos. Like I mentioned I just need the bare block and nothing else. No crank, no pistons, nothing. Just the block itself. Let me know if you still want to sell it.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll let you know if no one buys the whole thing, dont really have the space to keep all the additional parts from a taredown

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
OK sounds like too much work for the photos. Like I mentioned I just need the bare block and nothing else. No crank, no pistons, nothing. Just the block itself. Let me know if you still want to sell it.

Making a coffee table stand LOL?

Reactions: cura

·
Registered
536 Posts
He is going for a modern look.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Cool. Friend of mine did that with an Audi V8 block he had that was non functional.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes something along those lines...
If you are looking for a M5 block to make a table out of i have a V10 S85 block that threw a rod from the side. It still has pistons and rods. Ill take $275 for it

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
If you are looking for a M5 block to make a table out of i have a V10 S85 block that threw a rod from the side. It still has pistons and rods. Ill take $275 for it
Is that your price shipped?

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
1 - 17 of 17 Posts