BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

61 - 76 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
7,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
S38B42 Engined E34 M5 build has now been completed and rolling road session carried out in order to map the car with its carbon airbox fitted.

Final figures 435.5 Bhp and 366lb-ft Torque at the flywheel .

·
Registered
758 Posts
S38B42 Engined E34 M5 build has now been completed and rolling road session carried out in order to map the car with its carbon airbox fitted.

Final figures 435.5 Bhp and 366lb-ft Torque at the flywheel .

Those are quite some numbers sir. Tell us about the air box. What features does it have? Also how much drivetrain loss did you realize?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
332 Posts
Could anyone please post the info from teh facebook page on here please?

Well done Mr Olias - an excellent achievement :goldcup:

·
Registered
332 Posts
Sharkfan search The BMW E34 M5 Club on FB, you'll find it
I, like a lot of people, am not on Facebook so can't see any information on there.

·
Registered
7,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
Hahahahaha , even my Mum is on Facebook .

That said , I envy the self control and freetime of those that are not .

Meanwhile the S38B42 stroker is now up and running , putting out 436.6 bhp and 379.8 lb-ft / 514.94 Nm of Torque

It's running a standalone ecu , no Maf , and a carbon airbox amongst other bits and pieces .

It's been a long time in the making , with numerous hiccups along the way , but well worth the effort .

D

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hahahahaha , even my Mum is on Facebook .

That said , I envy the self control and freetime of those that are not .

Meanwhile the S38B42 stroker is now up and running , putting out 436.6 bhp and 379.8 lb-ft / 514.94 Nm of Torque

It's running a standalone ecu , no Maf , and a carbon airbox amongst other bits and pieces .

It's been a long time in the making , with numerous hiccups along the way , but well worth the effort .

D

OK Facebook is there, but the quality does not work on M5BOARD, with all the would-be pros. Shame about the dying board.:crying

Wow, that's almost 124Nm per liter. That even BMW did not achieve in the 400 hp Dubai version.
You are the biggest tuner, ever. This is world record.:goldcup:
It does not mean Turbos or the other blasted car´s

61 - 76 of 76 Posts