BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was looking at the inlet valves of the 3.6 alongside those of the 3.8 yesterday and noted a vast difference in the stems .

Will take a pic to illustrate .

Meanwhile , if any member has a couple of 3.6 inlet valves ( part # 11341309343 ) that are surplus to requirements and / or a stock headgasket , I would be very interested .

D

·
Registered
7,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Got a 3.6 engine that has only done 80t miles but has 2 bent inlet valves .

I have 12 larger 38.5 mm 3.8 inlet valves that I could use , but that would prefer to stay stock and put the motor back together .

The inlet valves are only £46.94 + vat from Bimmer but I was hoping someone who's already rebuilt their 3.6 head with larger inlets may have a couple of stock 37mm valves spare .

Can you help ?

D

·
Registered
93 Posts
Got a 3.6 engine that has only done 80t miles but has 2 bent inlet valves .

I have 12 larger 38.5 mm 3.8 inlet valves that I could use , but that would prefer to stay stock and put the motor back together .

The inlet valves are only £46.94 + vat from Bimmer but I was hoping someone who's already rebuilt their 3.6 head with larger inlets may have a couple of stock 37mm valves spare .

Can you help ?

D
I have 11 new valves. Part # 11341309343

PM me if interested.

Jim H.

·
Registered
790 Posts
I have all 3.8 valves too if you want, but it doesnt seems to be what you want...

·
Registered
7,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Paulo , I definitely need a few 3.8 valves also and will send a p.m. to confirm how many .

D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts