BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys. I have a problem with Air mass sensor is there's a way to replace it With another Air mass sensor ?
please don鈥檛 say the porsche 968 Used the same 馃槶 because it鈥檚 a same problem I can鈥檛 find it. So any swap ?????

Registered
Try jds Porsche. They rebuild old MAFs for a few hundred bucks. Much cheaper than sourcing a new one. Plus they're pretty fast. I've heard from multiple sources they do good work and am gonna have to send my own MAF over soon.

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Try jds Porsche. They rebuild old MAFs for a few hundred bucks. Much cheaper than sourcing a new one. Plus they're pretty fast. I've heard from multiple sources they do good work and am gonna have to send my own MAF over soon.

Bro I鈥檓 in iraq 馃う馃徎鈥嶁檪锔

Registered
Welcome to the board. There is a guy in The Netherlands that build a flow bench set-up to test these MAFs. He can refurbish I think for about 500 Euros. My colleague is from Iraq so I can ask him what is a safe shipping option from Iraq to Holland and back.

Registered
I had to chuckle because I own a 1991 Porsche 928 (not 968) and an M5 (2003) and in the recent past I was looking to go in th e opposite direction trying to find a BMW one for my Porsche! They are rare birds unfortunately. There was an Audi model or two that shared it as well (but an uncommon one). I ended up getting a rebuilt unit that has worked well

Registered
Injection labs in Boulder Colorado USA rebuilds them. They just finished mine and it works great. $350.

A long way from Iraq but I know they have customers from all over the world

1 - 11 of 11 Posts