BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

101 - 110 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
HOLLY CRAP! NOW I am even more CONFUSED!!!!

--ok, which tune did most ppl agree on again----?????

LMAO! damn this is some craaaaazzzy isht!

·
Banned
175 Posts
Summary:
a) E90 M3 is a great car
b) There's lots of great mods that can be done to the E90 M3
c) There's a number of great suppliers (and some not so great suppliers) offering great mods to the E90 M3
d) Surprisingly, a number of these great suppliers (and some not so great suppliers) don't like each other
e) Very few people (actually possibly less) could care about these great suppliers (and some not so great suppliers) not liking each other
f) Lots of people buy the E90 M3 and lots of great mods from these great suppliers (and some not so great suppliers) and really enjoy it
g) Everyone lives happily ever after

z) Small exception: a very minute number of people who are fanboys to a number of these great suppliers (and some not so great suppliers) actually do seem to care. They do not live happily ever after until the rest of the Internetz(tm) are convinced that their great suppliers (and some not so great suppliers) are actually the best thing since sliced bread - and maybe non-sliced bread too.
z1) The rest of the Internetz decides it actually does care less.
z2) Fanboys to a number of these great suppliers (and some not so great suppliers) get warned on M5board for immature, aggressive and non-constructive discussions
z3) Fanboys to a number of these great suppliers (and some not so great suppliers) make it their life's mission to keep engaging immature, aggressive and non-constructive discussions
z4) Fanboys to a number of these great suppliers (and some not so great suppliers) get banned from M5board
z5) The world (and the Internetz) surprisingly keep turning
z6) zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Weak post..... if people actually cared less then this thread would be gone based on the mere fact there is no way to back up the allegations and since all parties physically involved have said it was B.S. Maybe the "moderators" that do not care less should delete the useless threads like this that "no one cares about" and then we can all live happily ever after lovelove . Threatening to ban people is useless as it does nothing to change the situation. Now do your job and delete the thread or have Gustav provide something better then a "rumor". Go ahead hop to it sweetie you can do it.. :15:

·
Administrator
8,803 Posts
Jonmartin banned on his own request.

I can only guess that it's to be able to boast to buddies that he's "banned on M5board"
Well... I suppose we all need goals in life ;)

·
Registered
7,327 Posts
I got a PM from a member name smooth8 on 6speed and he asked me to post this:

"Its my friends M5 that was boosted by Gintani; the whole car was a horrid mess.DME was fried..He'll post it in the next coming days if you can't post it...
The A/C was system was out as well..
But he felt as if the car was an unsafe mess for him to drive.....
It was traded in then he was backcharged a large sum of money, and soon there-after the car was wholesaled off earlier this week....
The Gintani m5 S/C kit's a no go."

·
Registered
636 Posts
Just finished reading all 11 pages and is just amazed on what's going on. Although not surprised just because i see something like this happen on the Benz side as well.

So for someone who's looking into getting a s/c for an E90/M3 which is the better company/customer service to go with?

·
Registered
49,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #107
http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/e60-m5-e61-m5-touring-discussion/155995-gintani-bmw-e60-m5-supercharger-13.html

I got a PM from a member name smooth8 on 6speed and he asked me to post this:

"Its my friends M5 that was boosted by Gintani; the whole car was a horrid mess.DME was fried..He'll post it in the next coming days if you can't post it...
The A/C was system was out as well..
But he felt as if the car was an unsafe mess for him to drive.....
It was traded in then he was backcharged a large sum of money, and soon there-after the car was wholesaled off earlier this week....
The Gintani m5 S/C kit's a no go."

101 - 110 of 110 Posts