BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

61 - 80 of 110 Posts

·
Company Representative of RPI Power
2,432 Posts
Man I'd rather get sued then sit idly by while someone gets mugged.

All the times when we hung out, I thought I was protected having you along Eloy. Now I know if something happens to me, you'd be standing there taking pics and notes. LOL!!!

And this entire time I thought I felt safe from YOU. I thought if we were attacked that you would have some charlies come up from out of the ground with AKs blasting.

·
Registered
7,327 Posts
And this entire time I thought I felt safe from YOU. I thought if we were attacked that you would have some charlies come up from out of the ground with AKs blasting.
Stop associating me with VCs. grrrrrrr

·
Registered
126 Posts
I would put the peice away and give the mugger a beaten that undermined ***** will never forget ...
And to the RPI rep I commend your honesty and work ethics as that is how I run my business cause at the end of the day it has meaning !!
And people who steal a tune and use it in other applications not designed around "and" for it need to get exposed of ( PERIOD) .

·
Registered
7,327 Posts
ok ok sorry. How about a group of girls with bad english jumping out and throwing 800 bottles of nail polish at our attackeR? :tonquesmilie:
:eek: LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!! HAHAHHHAHA!!!

Jesus this thread has been severely derailed. ouich

·
2,432 Posts
And just for the record, I did talk to Jeremy after my post. We discussed that nothing has changed between our relationship and there are no ill feelings. He knows me well and its ok to have differences of opinion and to go separate ways. :) A lot of the drama and hostility can be from some of the kids who want to see a brawl between people. I know because everytime I post, some kid like jon martin prob calls and tells them "hey, Eloy is saying **************". lol. I have talked to Wayne from PC as well after we stopped doing business. There are no ill feeling on my side. We do our thing, he does his.

·
2,432 Posts
You gotta love how the kids make up stuff. I JUST talked to Jeremy about an hour ago. LMAO.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:eek:TzDZ_WnVjYJ:www.bimmerboost.com/showthread.php%3F3673-M5board-conspiring-with-ESS-to-destroy-Gintani-s-image%26p%3D45388&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Its great how the forums work here compared to other forums. We can have a discussion and have different opinions where as these kids jump off the deep end head in the a$s, twirling in circles mid air like some Cirque du Soleil dancer.

And yes, Jonmartin is one of them. Hes the kid that goes running to his mom and tells her that someone did something while stretching the truth out. This kid is in a tool bag separate from all others.

REMEMBER: THE TRUTH ALWAYS COMES OUT SOONER OR LATER. LIARS beware! lol

·
Registered
168 Posts
You gotta love how the kids make up stuff. I JUST talked to Jeremy about an hour ago. LMAO.

M5board conspiring with ESS to destroy Gintani's image?

Its great how the forums work here compared to other forums. We can have a discussion and have different opinions where as these kids jump off the deep end head in the a$s, twirling in circles mid air like some Cirque du Soleil dancer.

And yes, Jonmartin is one of them. Hes the kid that goes running to his mom and tells her that someone did something while stretching the truth out. This kid is in a tool bag separate from all others.

REMEMBER: THE TRUTH ALWAYS COMES OUT SOONER OR LATER. LIARS beware! lol
`REMEMBER: THE TRUTH ALWAYS COMES OUT SOONER OR LATER. LIARS beware! lol`

:D You are my Hero ;)

·
Registered
5 Posts
"Eloy

I have bought this up before and it was never answered... If you feel the pc tunes you ran were so unsafe and since you claim you
switched to ess to protect your customer's car due to reliability concerns.... Then why haven't you had all your customer switch to ess tunes at no cost

You have said it yourself that you did what you felt was best for the customer but personally I see that belief in principle only and not actually followed out in reality

On a side note... I think it's more than a coincidence that oe tuning Is getting so much bad press after announcing their ez flash device and successful east coast tuning trip...as an outsider looking in... It feels like a smear campaign under the guise that it's for the consumer's protection"

It's funny Eloy how you completely dodged his question... Care to respond or are you going to keep ducking "Mr. Straight Shooter"?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Jeremy's (OE Tuning) response to all the BS that's been posted so far in this little smear campaign. Remember there are always two sides to every story.

M3Post Members,

After trying to digest the twisting and misleading way Wayne and Powerchip management have put forward their case here, I find there a few key facts that have been omitted. I am not here to make Powerchip, Wayne or Matt look bad, as they do a great job of that just being themselves.

It is easy to see here whomever advised Powerchip management of the changes made to any GPower software is entry level and has a hard time determining what timing is or in fact what is does. The timing levels you have quoted and the maps you have shown are from GPower cars that have had catastrophic failure. Nothing to do with the case you are trying to sell people on??? Wayne has no knowledge of tuning or even how to tune, after owning a tuning business this long…… This is a Fact. It seems that there was no tuner to fill the position after I had left. The current tuner in Australia was not able to leave the country as his passport was seized after skipping bail and coming to the USA on a previous occasion. I believe he is currently awaiting criminal sentencing over matters that have no need to be made public on this forum. As for Matt, he was lucky to get trained at all. Poor guy had no idea even how a car ran when he started in December. This guy, Matt is now the head tuner at Powerchip 6 months later. It is hard to work for a company who promises the world and delivers on nothing. I was promised big things, later to find out that I would be treated like every single employee from the past, expendable. I was given no job security. After many attempts asking Cheri, Wayne’s bookkeeper, why my income taxes were never paid by Powerchip, I was given a run around. It seems that all employees, resident and non-resident of Powerchip Inc. were to have taxes held/paid by Powerchip Inc. I have documents to support this. 1099s and W2s were never filed also by the company. This applies to other employees also. Wayne revoked Travis’ 20% ownership stake and fired him, an owner with 10 years of loyal service. I feel sorry for Stuart Appleby, a silent owner, as he will never see a cent from Wayne of his large investment, nor has he to date. I have many more facts that I simply do not even care to go into. Please contact me directly if you have any questions or would like more dirt.

Here are the facts:

Tightie’s (GPower SC) car was read after an initial shut-down he had while running his car hard. This lead him to be concerned with the health of his motor. At this time he asked if his car could be retuned and the CEL light be turned off? After much deliberation, it was decided upon not to re-tune anyone else’s SC cars. This was the best decision that could be made. At this time Gpower changes were compared with the changes made to the Gintani cars and they were shown to the owner to demonstrate that in fact GPower was adding timing, while I was removing timing. Please ask the owner if these facts are true and correct. No tuned files were ever tested, although a project was made in order to determine possible causes of said shut down. Although there are multiple versions in this project, none of the files were ever tested. None of these files were ever in cars as suggested by Powerchip. It was after this time that Josh decided to go with a Water/Methanol injection setup to protect his motor better. Any files tested or used in his car were from GPower only. You can confirm this with the owner. Any further inference is a fabrication by Powerchip to discredit a past employee.

As for Jon Martin’s car, he experienced the same fear as all of the other GPower owners. Catastrophic failure. Who wouldn’t be concerned? Yes, Jon asked me the same, could you re-tune my car. So I read his car first to determine where it was operating after request form Jon. After reading his car it was seen that the same excessive timing changes were applied to his car also. I showed him at this time the same comparisons as I did with Josh. The same decision was made in this occasion not to re-tune this car. After Jon experienced engine failure also, his car was rebuilt and the GPower supercharger kit was removed. At this time I was asked to flash his car back to the original settings for the purpose of breaking in the fresh motor. His new motor was also retuned after break-in period.

There are many other GPower owners who have approached me with the same concerns. There are also many owners of GPower SC kits worldwide who have experienced catastrophic failure and they did not contact me.

I cannot believe the slander and petty attempts by Powerchip and management, PencilGeek and others to discredit my abilities. I guess my abilities were great when I was on your side, funny how things change….

This is my first time posting and it will also be my last.

Jeremy

·
Registered
262 Posts
Thanks for bringing in Jeremy's point of view.

·
2,432 Posts
"Eloy

I have bought this up before and it was never answered... If you feel the pc tunes you ran were so unsafe and since you claim you
switched to ess to protect your customer's car due to reliability concerns.... Then why haven't you had all your customer switch to ess tunes at no cost

You have said it yourself that you did what you felt was best for the customer but personally I see that belief in principle only and not actually followed out in reality

On a side note... I think it's more than a coincidence that oe tuning Is getting so much bad press after announcing their ez flash device and successful east coast tuning trip...as an outsider looking in... It feels like a smear campaign under the guise that it's for the consumer's protection"

It's funny Eloy how you completely dodged his question... Care to respond or are you going to keep ducking "Mr. Straight Shooter"?
Me dodge? Yes the issue was addressed. Maybe you didnt get the memo? There was an entire thread of a special for our customers who had the PC tune to switch to ESS. All but one has made the switch. Not ALL of the tunes we sold for PC were the same. This is when I started to raise questions as to WHY tunes that we did not test were being put on customers DMEs. Our contract with PC was to ONLY sell tunes to our M5/M6 customers that I personally tested on our dyno.

If anyone wants to put the their tune to the test, I invite you to dyno your car side by side with my personal car. I can run my car 100 straight times on the dyno with 30 seconds between each run and the hood closed. Any one up for the challenge?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Me dodge? Yes the issue was addressed. Maybe you didnt get the memo? There was an entire thread of a special for our customers who had the PC tune to switch to ESS. All but one has made the switch. Not ALL of the tunes we sold for PC were the same. This is when I started to raise questions as to WHY tunes that we did not test were being put on customers DMEs. Our contract with PC was to ONLY sell tunes to our M5/M6 customers that I personally tested on our dyno.

If anyone wants to put the their tune to the test, I invite you to dyno your car side by side with my personal car. I can run my car 100 straight times on the dyno with 30 seconds between each run and the hood closed. Any one up for the challenge?
Funny when you ran PC's tune for all those years (i.e. Jeremy's tunes) you never aired a single complaint. Now that you've switched over to ESS', Jeremy's tunes were unsafe and you had an issue with them all along...

What ESS and PC are trying to do is simple. They're trying to discredit Jeremy (OE Tuning) in hopes of drawing customers away. It's simple underhanded business tactics. You're not looking out for the welfare of your customers so please save the I'm the good guy bit.

For anyone outhere who's actually buying any of this BS if Jeremy's tunes were are so unsafe and he is a junior level tuner as Eloy and PC claim, then how come none of his "ticking time bombs" have blown up? I'm sure if one car had a catastrophic failure it would have been all over the forums...

·
2,432 Posts
Funny when you ran PC's tune for all those years (i.e. Jeremy's tunes) you never aired a single complaint. Now that you've switched over to ESS', Jeremy's tunes were unsafe and you had an issue with them all along...

What ESS and PC are trying to do is simple. They're trying to discredit Jeremy (OE Tuning) in hopes of drawing customers away. It's simple underhanded business tactics. You're not looking out for the welfare of your customers so please save the I'm the good guy bit.

For anyone outhere who's actually buying any of this BS if Jeremy's tunes were are so unsafe and he is a junior level tuner as Eloy and PC claim, then how come none of his "ticking time bombs" have blown up? I'm sure if one car had a catastrophic failure it would have been all over the forums...
Whats funny is you have absolutely no clue what you are talking about. We had issues with the old tunes. There are several members who had problems, rab, jimmy, fly, tommy, etc. The list goes on. If you dont know the facts, why dont you stop making things up? Everytime a customer called and asked PC about it, the answer was, "we have a new update". We found out later that none of the tunes were the same. This information was kept behind the scenes as there was no reason to let it out. We made the transition and started to work with ESS instead. Many people have selective hearing/reading and refuse to face the facts regardless. There was a period of time where we offered no tunes. ESS was NO exception. Rab was the one who called me and said he wanted to give ESS another try. I told him that they are probably just like all the other tunes he tried. They came and proved me wrong.

Who up for my challenge? You're in LA so if you are so confident are you up for it? We'll set up a video camera and have everything recorded. If history repeats itself though, the next thing we will hear on the forums is that these videos were altered via special effects. lol. Know the facts before coming out and making yourself look stupid.

If you are so confident, bring your 135. Ill put my 135 on the dyno and lets see if your words hold up? Bring your car with an empty tank of gas so we can all video that both cars are running 91 octane from the same gas station. :)

·
Registered
682 Posts
This whole deal with RPI, PC and ESS is old news and I cant believe you guys are wasting your time. I started the conflict between PC and RPI for purpose to show how disorganized they are and how they treat paying customer or there vendors. At the time it was both Travis and Jeremy were working for PC but all the decision came from the Man in Australia.

ESS came into the picture because they were the last tune after 4 companies I went through and gave me the best customer service and came down to RPI to tune my car in person because I complained there tune didn't create power. Long story short they gave me 100% support the power I was looking for and proved to both Eloy and I they back there product and customer or vendor always comes first unlike another company we all know.

Monster35 or whoever get over it! We all know Jeremy is a good guy and just had the privilege to work for a terribly manage company and learned his lesson.

In closing who cares RPI, Gintani, ESS or Gpower they are make good performance products Sh*t happens people steal tunes cars blow up sometimes but its all a learning curve nothing is ever perfect in this world.

·
2,432 Posts
This whole deal with RPI, PC and ESS is old news and I cant believe you guys are wasting your time. I started the conflict between PC and RPI for purpose to show how disorganized they are and how they treat paying customer or there vendors. At the time it was both Travis and Jeremy were working for PC but all the decision came from the Man in Australia.

ESS came into the picture because they were the last tune after 4 companies I went through and gave me the best customer service and came down to RPI to tune my car in person because I complained there tune didn't create power. Long story short they gave me 100% support the power I was looking for and proved to both Eloy and I they back there product and customer or vendor always comes first unlike another company we all know.

Monster35 or whoever get over it! We all know Jeremy is a good guy and just had the privilege to work for a terribly manage company and learned his lesson.

In closing who cares RPI, Gintani, ESS or Gpower they are make good performance products Sh*t happens people steal tunes cars blow up sometimes but its all a learning curve nothing is ever perfect in this world.
People reverse engineer all kinds of stuff to see what their competitors are doing. When in doubt, make S up. lol. Go play with the GTR now. :p

·
Registered
5 Posts
Again show me facts (i.e. actual owners complaints, emails, etc.) not "this happened but we chose to keep it behind the scenes" BS. Show me one blown motor? You can't because it didn't happen. Right now all the Gintani cars are running Jeremy's tune. Not one single car has has a hiccup! Drew keeps breaking records. Brian's car has OVER 15,000 miles on it! Dean's car, Sammy's car etc. all running without any issues. So if he's the junior tuner you claim he is how come none of those cars have a blown a motor yet? They all run OE Tuning software.

As I said before it's funny how all this "information" about OE Tuning and Gintani comes out now... Unsubstantiated claims made by rival competitors who have a lot gain from their downfall.

For the record I'll be happy to run my car against yours. Come out to Sticky's dyno day. I'll be there. full Gintani turboback and OE tune :)

·
2,432 Posts
Again show me facts (i.e. actual owners complaints, emails, etc.) not "this happened but we chose to keep it behind the scenes" BS. Show me one blown motor? You can't because it didn't happen. Right now all the Gintani cars are running Jeremy's tune. Not one single car has has a hiccup! Drew keeps breaking records. Brian's car has OVER 15,000 miles on it! Dean's car, Sammy's car etc. all running without any issues. So if he's the junior tuner you claim he is how come none of those cars have a blown a motor yet? They all run OE Tuning software.

As I said before it's funny how all this "information" about OE Tuning and Gintani comes out now... Unsubstantiated claims made by rival competitors who have a lot gain from their downfall.

For the record I'll be happy to run my car against yours. Come out to Sticky's dyno day. I'll be there. full Gintani turboback and OE tune :)
What is there to prove to you? Who are you? lol. If you are happy with the products you have, GOOD. No one is hating on you because you like their service. I came out and told the truth. I have nothing to prove to you nor do I care. Did I ever say one motor was blown up? Are you REALLY that stupid to where you make things up? Jeremy and I have DIFFERENCES in how we approached tuning. Does that mean the same thing as he blew up motors? Seriously, have you finished school? If you are scared to run your car on the dyno 100x and have it video recorded then there is nothing more for you to say. Why would I got to Sticky's dyno day? BB is a biased forum and you can tell by the kind of posts and people that are on there. Its a safe haven for people like you. Is that wrong? NO, who cares. Stop making stuff up. Nobody here needs to prove anything to someone like you. Why dont you run my 135? All i have is our exhaust, scoops and a tune? We can do a comparison both at the track and on the dyno? Or do you only want to go where you have all your buddies with you?

If you can read, read this please so you stop talking about the same nonsense. I DID NOT SAY JEREMY'S TUNE HAS BLOWN UP MOTORS. I SIMPLY disagree with some of his approach and that is OK with him and whos cars he tunes....like yours. You are getting your information mixed up because you cant see the difference between, ESS, PC or RPi.

Here is a helpful link for you and all others:

http://www.blackstone-labs.com/

Send your oil off and get it analyzed. Have them send you the results to your HOME address so there no one but you have access to the test results. The test is cheap and its well worth it.

I do appologize for getting a little pissy but ignorance has a tendancy to get on my nerves. People who read this thread. Decide for your self what you want to do. You have heard stories from both PC and OE. I am not pointing you to one side or another. I just told my experiences with both parties. Get your oil analyzed, purchase a datalogger for YOURSELF. It doesnt matter what ANY of the companies here tell you. In the end, you gotta watch out for YOURSELF and your investment in YOUR car. Learn how things work so you can make an educated guess as to which company is best for YOU. Dont simply go by, "my car is fast and it lasted this long." I can show you pictures of bad internals that were in cars that lasted a LONG time. Maybe they would have lasted 200k miles. It still doesnt change the fact that there was damage to the motor. When I find the pics, I will post it. (no this is not from a PC tune. This was from another forum where I mentioned a companies specific parts were not safe for an engine. The company is gone now). Either way, I strongly suggest you to check into what I said and protect YOURSELF. Good luck to you. :)

All argument aside. Yes, I do send oil out to get it analyzed. Yes, even after ESS tuned it. Otherwise how would I know? Dont ever take people's word for it. Monster135, drive your car for a few weeks. Or better yet, take a sample of your oil after your dyno run at Sticky's dyno day. Send it off the Blackstone (They charge $25. You can have them test for other stuff too. Have them check for everything if you can/want) and see for yourself. If everything is good, then GREAT. Do share the results with us either way.

datalogger: http://bavariantechnic.com/

If you are serious about your OWN car, these are important investments you should make. If you are just a buddy of someone and then coming on here to stir things up on their behalf, then OK. lol

·
Registered
7 Posts
Youd have to be blind not to see the people who have reported problems with jeremies tunes on the other forums because ive scene it in e90 e46 and mfest. Blow motors with jeromies tunes? I saw one reported here a while ago some local bozo in hb or anaheim and I think you can safly ad the two gpower motors to that list as well.

Whenever ppl report problems with jeromies tunes its the same flax who attack and say its false even when the guy gives you the proof you say its made up. I know your one of them who does it so i think its really strang for you to now ask for proof of anything. I thought gintani customers were known for axcepting anything bimmerboost guy says without any proof at all. Isnt that what you guys are known for for not needing any proof of anything before you believe it?

I wonder if anybody else now finds it very odd that some gintani chill wants proof of something when theyve ignored all of the proof thats been presented over the past. and how long has jeremies been tuning how could rpi use his tunes for years when hes only been tuning for only two years to being with.

61 - 80 of 110 Posts