BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

Rubber that lines the top of the driver's door on the outside?

830 1
How do you replace that?

Not the weatherstripping in the door but the black rubber that goes along the top of all doors?

Seems like it's just one entire piece of rubber that needs to be replaced.

any ideas?


1 - 2 of 2 Posts
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.