BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
4,395 Posts

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Both remind me of the squids who used to pull wheelies and drag race on streets yet couldn't find their way around a real race track to save their life.
Anyone who acts like that on public roads is not an enthusiast.

Reactions: sor118 and JCM55555

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
Talk about having a ***** wish

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Both remind me of the squids who used to pull wheelies and drag race on streets yet couldn't find their way around a real race track to save their life.
Anyone who acts like that on public roads is not an enthusiast.

Quoted for the truth.

These people are the reason why anyone who modifies a car or drives a remotely fast car gets a bad name. These guys in the video are morons. Thats not racing, thats not proving what either of those 2 cars are capable of. The only thing i saw in that video was, who had the bigger set of balls, and who was willing to risk all those other peoples lifes. All it takes is one person to make a lane change while either of those ******s are swerving in and out, and there would have been a nice pile up.

It makes me sad, that people classify true enthusiasts with ******s like that. Even if the video is old, its not like much has changed, because i saw the same thing 2 days ago with a guy in a 996 turbo and what appeared to be a friend in a diesel silverado 2500 weaving in and out of traffic cutting off probably 15 people in a span of 14 blocks.

·
Registered
207 Posts
That video probably holds the record for close calls per minute. Not the smartest...

·
Registered
120 Posts
I'm just sitting here at my desk and it made my ***hole pucker up. I'd say let natural selection take it's course, but if they screw up, they may take someone innocent with them.

·
Registered
43 Posts
If i was a highway patrol id impound both of the cars and throw the idiots in jail. I absolutely hate this kind of driving and like you all said, its wreckless and unsafe. Having spent the last two and a half years constantly on the race track, this kind of stuff makes me sick. They could take out a lot of other innocent people with one bad move, or even just hitting some debris in the road. Ridiculous..

·
Registered
500 Posts
i would lie if i say i have not done something like this when i was a lot younger...but nothing to this extent...its a bad thing to endanger the innocent...i believe if you get caught racing here in Los Angeles, they take your car and crush it to scrap metal....thats why theres a thing called "tracks"....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts