BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
That is our X5 M. I went to see Eloy today to have him install the new RPI exhaust. He had previously installed a Stage 2 package on our M6. I am very happy with that set up, so I had to have his new X5/X6 exhaust. Eloy knows what he's doing and in my opinion, sells and installs quality products that actually work as promised. Additionally, although there has not been a group buy completed as of yet, he charged me the group buy price. The car sounds fairly docile until you push it, then you can tell by the deep sound that it isn't stock. Can't wait for ESS to put out their hand held tuner for this car. Thanks Eloy.

·
Company Representative of RPI Power
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is our X5 M. I went to see Eloy today to have him install the new RPI exhaust. He had previously installed a Stage 2 package on our M6. I am very happy with that set up, so I had to have his new X5/X6 exhaust. Eloy knows what he's doing and in my opinion, sells and installs quality products that actually work as promised. Additionally, although there has not been a group buy completed as of yet, he charged me the group buy price. The car sounds fairly docile until you push it, then you can tell by the deep sound that it isn't stock. Can't wait for ESS to put out their hand held tuner for this car. Thanks Eloy.

Thanks for making the trip out! :) Hope your time in the classroom was ok. hehe

1 - 3 of 3 Posts