BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Company Representative of RPI Power
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If the Lakers win tonight or close out the series, we are going to celebrate by offering:

-$50 off ST pulley Kit
-$20 off Ram Air Scoops
-$30 off Ram Air kits
-10% off all Vorsteiner products
-10% off all HRE or DPE wheels
-10% off ALL labor*

Bought parts elsewhere but want it installed professionally? Give us a call for a price quote on labor. In most cases, we'll match or beat others' prices.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Yes he does, I'm going down there myself in the morning to get mine put in. Eloy Lakers win brother looks like I get some nice discounts on my pulley and scoops :)

·
Registered
700 Posts
sorry eloy... go boston, go detroit. i admit i'm the biggest laker hater on the continent.
hope that kobe comes down with acute myeloid leukemia or something worse!

·
Registered
915 Posts
eloy, so when we win the championship.. does that mean i'm getting 50% off the headers? :hihi::hihi::hihi:

come on eloy :15::15::M5thumbs::15::15:

GO LAKERS.

...and RPi. :applause:

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
sorry eloy... go boston, go detroit. i admit i'm the biggest laker hater on the continent.
hope that kobe comes down with acute myeloid leukemia or something worse!
Now I know why your exhaust was still :hihi:crooked

·
Registered
703 Posts
I'd like the ram air kit... how do I get the discount?

·
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Hi Guys,

Call to order for the discount, or you can order online. The discount wont be shown online but I am manually processing the orders for TODAY only with the discount. To get the discount on the items on our website, the order MUST be time stamped before 12am midnight (pacifc) tonight.

-Ram Air kits 12 in stock
-Pulley kits 21 in stock
-block off plates 1 in stock

·
Registered
703 Posts
Hi Guys,

Call to order for the discount, or you can order online. The discount wont be shown online but I am manually processing the orders for TODAY only with the discount. To get the discount on the items on our website, the order MUST be time stamped before 12am midnight (pacifc) tonight.

-Ram Air kits 12 in stock
-Pulley kits 21 in stock
-block off plates 1 in stock
I just tried!! This is what I got:

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (11) in /home/rpipower/public_html/includes/functions/database.php on line 19
Unable to connect to database server!

·
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Eloy, I'll call you next week about the Ram Air kit! Reserve 1 for me (black)!!! Cuz it was out of stock when I was at your place at last meet and don't want to miss out again. :)
If you can, please order it online or CALL to reserve it. I cant tell you how many PMs and emails I get from people. Bottom line is when someone calls, I talk to them right away. I dont always sit at my desk hitting "refresh" to see if I get an email or message asking for parts...That is something Kenny does. :)
We should be good if you call me Monday though. We have 6 sets in stock now.

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (11) in /home/rpipower/public_html/includes/functions/database.php on line 19
Give me a call if you need on Monday. We got about 20 orders online Friday so it was working ok. You can also try it again if you want. Otherwise, I have made a note of your post here and will apply the discount for you if you call Monday.

·
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

I checked the php logs. When you go to the next step, the default state in the address is on there. You'll need to select your billing and shipping state so that it matches the zip, etc.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts