1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
mine will be here on thurs so hopefully ill have a dyno thurs or fri

·
Registered
470 Posts
i have it installed. it's great. the car feels much better, more responsive and pulls stronger. i made a video of my car with rpi scoops vs a stock m5 before i got it installed. we will race again wed/thur with the pulley to see the difference. i will post the video when i have it done.

·
Registered
16 Posts
From what I've seen the pullies really help to make the car rev quicker... I've done some testing with both an M5 and M6 and it works great. There are a few companies that make them and they are pretty much all the same from what I've seen.. 20 - 24rwhp increase..

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
From what I've seen the pullies really help to make the car rev quicker... I've done some testing with both an M5 and M6 and it works great. There are a few companies that make them and they are pretty much all the same from what I've seen.. 20 - 24rwhp increase..
+1

·
Registered
915 Posts
i have them. no regrets what soever.
car pulls much harder and quicker. throttle response has improved extremely.

rpi is the only way to go.

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
pulleys an easy install? Will it effect warranty?

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Anyone switch from the Evosport to the RPI pulley?
I will be doing this within the week. I will post observations.
:cheers:

·
Registered
118 Posts
pulley being installed tomorrow
Nero told me he had another m6 getting a pulley done this week. Get a before and after dyno if you can.

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
Anyone switch from the Evosport to the RPI pulley?
Very soon. Since I just got back from oversea, the noisy sound in the morning still not bother me that much. When it does, i will let you know. BUt I don't expect any different in hp number or feel, just to eliminate the noise i experienced. But it worth putting them on dyno jet just for fun.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Sorry if this has been asked before but is there any diameter difference between Evo and RPI?:dunno:

Kenny, what pulley noise are you experiencing?:confused2

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
Sorry if this has been asked before but is there any diameter difference between Evo and RPI?:dunno:

Kenny, what pulley noise are you experiencing?:confused2
Same diameter, RPI just slighly lighter than Evo and OEM color instead of black.

Here is the thread regard the noise. http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=111817
Seem like i'm the only one experience that may be due to belt size. Evo and RPI pulley are the same diameter, but rpi has a shorter belt. Just have to try them out.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts