BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to be in SoCal for a few days. Asked Eloy if I could stop by and check out the shop on Tuesday afternoon. Wanted to know if anyone was around to swing by and hang out for a bit. I realize it's the middle of a workday, but do you really need a better excuse than to ditch work for car stuff?:hihi:

I'll hopefully be there around 2-ish. What say ye?

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
awww bonehead...yea, i can only meet up AFTER work (some of us work you know... hahah)
but hey, this is a good reason for me to get the RPI pulley installed...hmmmm

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just met Eloy. Super cool dude. Kenny: you're a crazy man. Nuff said:7:

Anyone free Thursday night just to hang out for a bit? Even just to loiter around RPI and shoot the $hit. Anyone? Anyone?

·
Registered
3,967 Posts

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Come join the "dark" siiidddeee

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
SHORT RIBS!!!!!!

Ill be their:cheers:

·
Registered
655 Posts
well, now that we got the results.... :( I need to figure out what in the hell is up with my car. Can someone tell me what the M5 that dyno'd after me pulled on his baseline? I cant believe how low my baseline was. I'm thinking it was the Supersprint X-Pipe and, if so, I'll be ripping it out this week!

hopefully I'll be able to get my money back on the AFE considering the 20 hp loss... if not, you all owe me a beer next time! :):)

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
EM5 dyno'd at 412 rwhp...you should drive it around and re dyno...hope to see you at our BBq on Oct. 5 http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/m-fest-forum/125077-october-5-2008-sunday-post-mfest-bbq-meet-9-am-till-4.html#post1421444

well, now that we got the results.... :( I need to figure out what in the hell is up with my car. Can someone tell me what the M5 pulled on the dyno after I left? I cant believe how low my baseline was. I'm thinking it was the Supersprint X-Pipe and, if so, I'll be ripping it out this week!

hopefully I'll be able to get my money back on the AFE considering the 20 hp loss... if not, you all owe me a beer next time!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts