BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Company Representative of RPI Power
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Figured I'd post here before some of you guys completely hijack our exhaust thread. Here is the group shot (as much as my camera can fit)from last Saturday.

·
Registered
120 Posts
The old Sesame Street song "One of these things is not like the others..." comes to mind :)

·
Registered
7,328 Posts
I think Vegastrashed needs to put a BMW Roundel on his car and be the ultimate poser.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Yeah...the poor E63 is getting ganged up on...

...say, that's a pretty cool looking M6 way off on screen right...
Come on Eloy! Where's the love for the M6!

·
Registered
7,328 Posts

·
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Yeah...the poor E63 is getting ganged up on...

...say, that's a pretty cool looking M6 way off on screen right...
Come on Eloy! Where's the love for the M6!
You and Joe got ganked up. Maybe next time more m6 guys will be here. Your car had the end seat...the head spot :) Consider the "other" cars your pawns. Remember your 18whp gains with the RA. The M5s arent as lucky. THATS where the love is. haha.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
You and Joe got ganked up. Maybe next time more m6 guys will be here. Your car had the end seat...the head spot :) Consider the "other" cars your pawns. Remember your 18whp gains with the RA. The M5s arent as lucky. THATS where the love is. haha.
Hrm...ok. I'll buy that. Did you just pull the Jedi Mind Trick on me? :weird:

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
I thought this thread is all about RPI exhaust. Imagine when baller chime in, it would definitely be WAY off topic, lol.

·
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I thought this thread is all about RPI exhaust. Imagine when baller chime in, it would definitely be WAY off topic, lol.
read the title. lol. This thread was made because the other thread was going off topic. Kenny, lay off the crack pipe. :biggrinbounce:

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
What's the purpose of this thread?:confused:

The disabled access parking stall does not meet current (nor past) ADA or State of California Disabled Access Guidelines.

Path of travel is not delineated, nor is the slope of stall within maximum 2% along stall or cross gradient. Further, an access curb ramp with textured detectors would be required at curb to entry of business.

Further observation would determine if landings at each side of door meet minimum dimension requirements with no elevation changes greater than 1/2" aggregate. In addition, minimum latch side dimension against a perpendicular appurtenance needs to be established and met. Required force to open or push door cannot exceed 5 foot pounds per square inch.

Once we get inside the building, all hell breaks loose.

Is this what you mean Kenny? I got it! :hihi:
cherrsagai

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
Please excuse my attempt from blackberry . The screen is freaking small. Hahaha.
read the title. lol. This thread was made because the other thread was going off topic. Kenny, lay off the crack pipe. :biggrinbounce:

·
Registered
915 Posts
1 - 20 of 74 Posts