BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
RPI intake, red scoops brand new BMC filters with less than 1k miles on them. Block off plates. This is $379 from RPI's site plus shipping. Im selling for $200 local pickup only. If I dont sell it within a week local i'll consider shipping USA only. I am located in San Diego, CA. PM me or if you cant PM then email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
804 Posts
Free bump for seller. How come you're selling?

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Got the eventuri intake

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SOLD

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
^^^ I'm confused

Reactions: irishbimmer

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Confused? How so?
Bill
By your post "Dude-don't get the new intakes-they have "gummed up mafs" in Chicago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I'm guessing there is a discussion in another thread about this that I havent read yet

Reactions: irishbimmer

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
By your post "Dude-don't get the new intakes-they have "gummed up mafs" in Chicago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I'm guessing there is a discussion in another thread about this that I havent read yet
Put simply, the two board members are located in Chicago that dislike the Evolve intakes lol

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Put simply, the two board members are located in Chicago that dislike the Evolve intakes lol

Sorry Built24-- I was only kidding around. Its just that I've seen that "gummed up MAFS" statement several times and its from the guys in Chicago as SuckaGDog noted. It seems to be a some kind of universal Chicago-based rallying cry against all sorts of mods. of course, some folks don't even have MAFS but that's a whole nuther problem.If one doesn't have MAFS, where does the gum go?

Bill

1 - 13 of 13 Posts