BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received and installed my new RPI GTS exhaust yesterday. That exhaust is a work of art, too bad it's under neath the car so everyone couldn't enjoy the craftsmanship thats put into it. I guess they get to enjoy the sound as I drive bye :biggrinbounce:. This is the second RPI product I have purchased and installed and I have been more then impressed with the quality of the workmanship that has gone into their products. I would recommend RPI to anyone, not like they need my opinion to sell their products. I would also like to thank Joe at Trinity Autosports for taking me for a ride in his beast so I could hear the RPI exhaust in person and I would also like to thank Eloy for the awesome product and fast shipping.:cheers:

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
:cheers:

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just received and installed my new RPI GTS exhaust yesterday. That exhaust is a work of art, too bad it's under neath the car so everyone couldn't enjoy the craftsmanship thats put into it. I guess they get to enjoy the sound as I drive bye :biggrinbounce:. This is the second RPI product I have purchased and installed and I have been more then impressed with the quality of the workmanship that has gone into their products. I would recommend RPI to anyone, not like they need my opinion to sell their products. I would also like to thank Joe at Trinity Autosports for taking me for a ride in his beast so I could hear the RPI exhaust in person and I would also like to thank Eloy for the awesome product and fast shipping.:cheers:
Here are a couple of Pics I took.

Attachments

·
Registered
73 Posts
Yup, it is a work of art, too bad is a little too loud...for my taste even though this is know to be one of hte quietest after market exhaust.

·
Registered
13 Posts
congrats Dmax27 ..

i don't want to hijack your thread but i am a new m5 e60 owner and i just got my RPI GTS today and it's still inside the box,but i have tow quastions dose the GTS make a less horsepower gain comparing with the GT type ?
and what is the expected rwhp dyno number for a car that has the RPI GTS exhaust and RPI ram air with block off plate on DYNO JET dyno ?

many thanks

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
The gains from the GT and GTS exhaust are supposed to be the same. The GT is no longer available. The RPI website (www.raceprecision.com) has some approximate gains from each part that you mention. And their claims are dyno proven.

·
Registered
13 Posts
thanks AngelSlayer ..

my gool with the GTS exhaust and the rpi ram air filters is to reach 470 rwhp on dyno jet,i will dyno my car tomorow (stock) then i will install the parts and re dyno the car again next week.

by the way AngelSlayer my car color is the same like yours.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts