BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to Buy a used RPI GT exhaust.. hopefuly local, but if not i will pay for shipping

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for trying... i had came across that thread, but unfortunately like you stated he wants a stock as part of the trade... hopefully there are others out there who have one for me!!

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you for you help!! i sent him a message but anyone else please let me know

·
Registered
195 Posts
what am missing here Sami? You keeping the car? Why RPI then?

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
what am missing here Sami? You keeping the car? Why RPI then?
Shezmon the car was listed for sale, but i was going to lose too much money. i decided to refinance, which lowered the payments down to where i can afford the car. I wish i could have my exhaust back, but im pretty sure that wont happen, and the next best affordable system is RPI, unless ofcourse i come across another ASR system for sale. ASR systems are a lot harder to come across, i originally wanted the Active system because that uses 3" piping aswell, but the cost is way too much for me.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Unless ofcourse i can have mine back lol ;)

·
Registered
195 Posts
Unless ofcourse i can have mine back lol ;)
lol bro i dunno right now, but i am pretty sure in about a year or so i am def going for a Lambo or something. I can def give it to you then, not like you're gonna wait till then anyway... haha
GL finding one. Find me an RPI pulley while you're at it. Say hello to my other brother that came along with you that day. be safe.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts