BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
Company Representative of RPI Power
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Finally what many of you have been waiting for.

- minimal drone
- awesome price
- exceptional performance
- great sound
- 100% made in USA
- lifetime warranty
- RPi customer service

Our GT system is made with T-304 stainless steel and features a unique internal Y pipe design that extends the entire length of the muffler. This allows for the use of a smaller muffler to save weight but still offer less drone than other systems using much larger mufflers. The extended "Y" design allows for a more gradual split so it is less restrictive than other "Y" designs which is close to being a "T" shape. Our "Y" section is more like a "V". :) While others systems require a slip on connection, our systems (sec 1, 2, 3) come with v-band connections to ensure the best possible flow. Adaptors are available to connect to stock or aftermarket cut sections.

The tips are 3.5" diameter, dual wall polished T304 ss with a 1/4" stagger for the outside tips.

GT Section 3: $1489
Race Precision GT/ST Series Section 1 w/ Hiflow Cats: $1020
Race Precision GT Series Section 2 w/ RPi X-pipe: $569

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
finally!!!! I have no sound here though...have to go home to check this out!!

·
Registered
269 Posts
Awesome.. when will you have one for M6??

Reactions: m6ontheway

·
Registered
700 Posts
eloy...
you gotta list the price and weight of each section (1,2,3).
you do have high flow 2ndary cats too right?
maybe a dyno too to show that there's no loss..

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
Very nice. If I hadn't already done an exhaust, this would definitely be in contention!

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
I think I should test out the GT System prototype on my car like I did the ST System. :applause:

After all, running it on my car did evolve the GT system!:M5thumbs: Besides that, it looks better on a black car!:haha:
:cheers:
Call me, I'll make myself available at your convenience! :hihi: Seriously!;)

·
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think I should test out the GT System prototype on my car like I did the ST System. :applause:

After all, running it on my car did evolve the GT system!:M5thumbs: Besides that, it looks better on a black car!:haha:
:cheers:
Call me, I'll make myself available at your convenience! :hihi: Seriously!;)
hahah, not this time man. Final tests will be done this week and the system is going into production. It was being tested over the past 3 weeks already. :)

·
Registered
700 Posts
dont worry man. :) It will be better than what you have. hahaha.
dude... that's low. :confused2
no need to kick me when i'm down with a crooked exhaust... besides you fixed it right?
hey man... if the price is right i'll have an active autowerke crooked/fixed exhaust for sale (although i don't think anyone would want to buy it), and have some dough to buy yours.
all the suspense and slowly revealing your goods hurt a lot of customers on this board...
hurry up eloy and share some more rpi stuff before antoher boardmember jumps of the bridge with a made in taiwan exhaust!

·
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
dude... that's low. :confused2
no need to kick me when i'm down with a crooked exhaust... besides you fixed it right?
hey man... if the price is right i'll have an active autowerke crooked/fixed exhaust for sale (although i don't think anyone would want to buy it), and have some dough to buy yours.
all the suspense and slowly revealing your goods hurt a lot of customers on this board...
hurry up eloy and share some more rpi stuff before antoher boardmember jumps of the bridge with a made in taiwan exhaust!
Im going to dyno the car this week and do some final tests. If you guys want to come by this saturday to take a look and hear it for yourselves, let me know. After this, the system is coming off and will be unavailable for 6-8 weeks as we use it to build fixtures, etc.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Im going to dyno the car this week and do some final tests. If you guys want to come by this saturday to take a look and hear it for yourselves, let me know. After this, the system is coming off and will be unavailable for 6-8 weeks as we use it to build fixtures, etc.
What time on Saturday?

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
What time on Saturday?
Ahaaa...., I new Marshall was looking for an excuse to get over to RPI!;)

Where's Kenny! Hellooooo!:hihi:

What time?
cherrsagai

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
I've been MIA from the mod world for the past several months (except
for new wheels). I need more mods.
With all the OT your putting in, holes are burning in your pockets!:hihi:

I'll make it out Saturday if the rest of you guys go.
cherrsagai

·
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I can meet you guys whenever. How about 11ish? You got my number. :) Kenny is on vacation so he wouldnt be able to make it. His car is at our shop for a secret weapon though. hehe. Maybe zzyzx, v8venom and some of the other guys want to show up? Laidback?

1 - 20 of 129 Posts