BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got the magic touch from Eloy at RPI, and I am still highly impressed at the performance I gained from the RPI products. I had the Meisterchaft GT and exhanged it for;

GT Race section 1, GT Race section 2, GT Race section 3+ RPI scoops with Block off plates+ RPI pulley.

Seriously, if you want true power and performance that you can feel from the seat of your pants, call Eloy at RPI. Some tuners say, dyno the car and you will see gains, screw that. I can attest that my car feels like a totally different beast. Thanks Eloy:cheers:

SLO, HERE WE COME.:wroom:

·
Company Representative for RPi
34 Posts
You're no longer the slow poke in the RPI family. That honor belongs to a "little asian midget" standing in the road taking vids of a certain M5 vs F430.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I forgot to mention the sound quality. In normal driving conditions, the full race system is very discrete. Just a nice groul.

There is absolutely no drone in the cabin, even during full acceleration. During WOT, and full acceleration the sound is comparable if not better than any exhaust out now.

In comparison, my Meisterchaft GT section three, was extremely aggressive during any kind of driving.

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Congrats It's a good feeling being happy with your car.
Run it hard but stay safe.

Ranger

·
Registered
703 Posts
Do you have a video of your car's exhaust with the new setup? I'd love to hear inside and outside sound clips.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Congrats MPower82 on the new set up! I fully agree with you; thanks to RPI's magical touches and well engineered products, my boring M5 has transformed into a true beast.:woowoo:

Honestly speaking, prior to my beast's purchase, all my friends used to tell me to purchase an M5 and that it had an amazing power. I know for most people an M5 is a fast & strong beast, but when I bought it I wasn't impressed for the fact that I didn't have the seat of pants feeling. Everyone said I was insane especially the ones sitting right next to me. All this changed when I started modding my beast with RPI products. Truely unbelievable!!! You should now see their faces:eek:oohhh:. I can acknowledge how much different the car feels now. It pulls & pulls & pulls .... like never before; you can never get sick of it. Each time I install one of RPI products, I fall in love with my beast all over againlovelove.

MPower82, consider RPI GT Headers and the RPI / Powership ECU, you're going to LOVE THEM BIG TIMEmmmmmm.

Have fun bro and enjoy your new goodies. Be safe!:cheers:

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
Welcome to the family:happybirt, bro:cheers:

Go enjoy the beast and don't forget to keep a quart of oil the trunk...coz u will need it soon:grinyes:

·
Registered
924 Posts
...hmmm, now the battle between "little asian midget" VS "Asian Baywatch Model"

hihahihahihahihahihahiha
LMAO! hahhaaha.... wow... joe with the new SN!

·
Registered
350 Posts
MPower82, thanks for the update on the RPI setup. I know we have talked before about the RPI route and glad you are loving your setup.

A few sound clips when you can please???

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
hmmm, He has to pay me $100 just to put his touch on me:grinyes::grinyes:
This is the reason you drive all the way from San Diego 2 to 3 times a week???????

So you can receive $100 to have another man touch you!ouich

Don't they have those type of men in San Diego? Come to think of it, wouldn't that make you a man whore!:eek:oohhh:

No wonder . . .
:cheers:

P.S. hook up with EM_5. Sounds like you have a lot in common. Call me EHarmony!hiha

1 - 15 of 15 Posts