BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
Thanks for capturing all the moment. It probably be PITA for uploading all those 90+ photos.

:thankyou:

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
hey Mike how much hp increase did you get with your set-up? I have the same set-up minus software... Thanks for the pics!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thx for posting up these pics ! Nice to meet you on Sat. Our 335i put down 359.5 rwtq. Do you recall Marshall's Tq.#s ??...I know that he was top dawg with 420rwhp ;)
Slava

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BD997 - The software alone with no other changes nets you about 12hp and 12tq. I really can't say how the individual mods I have added to the gain.

I can put it in perspective though.. Some modded M5's were putting down 375whp on the dyno, whereas heavily modded ones were putting down between 405-420 HP. My cars results were 415. I think that speaks for itself.

Slava: Really nice meeting you yesterday. I am definitely going to hit you up about those parts!

Mike

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Thx for posting up these pics ! Nice to meet you on Sat. Our 335i put down 359.5 rwtq. Do you recall Marshall's Tq.#s ??...I know that he was top dawg with 420rwhp ;)
Slava
I suspect you were probably not in the same mode as us. But on my
best day at RPi not in dyno shootout mode I was 441whp/324tq.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
awesome pics!....came late to the meet but definitely interested in both the scoops and the software

·
Registered
350 Posts
Very nice pics!

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Thanks Mike for posting the pics.

Gabe nice pics as well. I do not care what Kenny says about you,:eek:oohhh: your a great guy, hello kitty and all!:haha:

Eloy the food was awesome bro!

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Good way to start throwing a flame huh?:nono:
You know I am just playin bro. Let us know how the ECU feels once you get in ... we are all waiting for the results super hero!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts