Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2001 BMW M5
121k highway miles
Royal Red
Caramel Full Leather (Luxury) Interior
UUC Evo3 sport shifter and DSSR
4 rear wheels with 275s (Pirelli PZero Nero All Season)
Britalman exhaust (also have the stock exhaust)
Evosport cats
Recently repainted front bumper - no front plate and few stone chips
OEM Bluetooth phone system
OEM MKIV DVD Nav
DICE iPod integration kit

Issues with the car:
Paint is in great shape. A couple of dings on the hood from stone chips.
The front seats and armrests could stand to be redyed. They have a lot of wear. I have taken very careful care of this car but the interior was worn when I bought it. The Nav system has a bad link with the antenna and loses its GPS fix occasionally. I know the computer is good--it's probably a bad antenna.

$16k OBO

I'm selling the car to buy an E60 M5.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Photos

Attachments

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
To answer some questions:

I've had the car since January '06. I have had practically no trouble with it at all, it has run like a champ since day one. The front tires are in great shape, and I am putting on a new set of rear tires this week. The tires are Pirelli PZero Nero.

I will get the VIN up as soon as I can.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Geez. That's tempting, and I need another car like a hole in the head right now.

I have to admit I was never a fan of the caramel interior, but it's growing on me more and more. The girlfriend and I were just looking at a Royal Red/Caramel car on Craigslist the other day and commenting on how that's the one combination that we think caramel looks good with.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Geez. That's tempting, and I need another car like a hole in the head right now.

I have to admit I was never a fan of the caramel interior, but it's growing on me more and more. The girlfriend and I were just looking at a Royal Red/Caramel car on Craigslist the other day and commenting on how that's the one combination that we think caramel looks good with.
Yeah, Ben, I'm starting to get the same idea...I'm considering getting this for the gf...

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
VIN: WBSDE93431BZ97788

I have the Carfax from before I bought the car as well. PM me if you'd like a copy.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Decided to keep it in addition to the E60. Nostalgia, you know.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts