BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok, this is 2nd hand.

My mother has been matching my enthusiasm for my car ever since I got her (the car not my mother) and boasting to her friends. At first this included embarrassingly wrong descriptions. Now I think she has it.

On Sunday a friend of hers who lives in the Royal Crescent, Bath, recounted a story of stopping someone in their car in the street and asking "what the hell is that? it sounds incredible". From everything they explained, it sounded like the two of them had managed to identify an M5 ?? Further more apparently it lives on the Royal Crescent, and has an after market exhaust.

This may be completely wide of the mark, but are you out there ?

P.S. At last something better for my mother to spot than Eddie Stobbart trucks.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Cool, my first succesful spot :happybirt even if second hand.

Beautiful pics of the BBS wheels even if you have ditched them. Have you still got the RS of your username as shown in your gallery ? I bet that’s a piece of work.

I do recal a comment about early morning noise but I can't remember if the small hint of anoiance was genuine or not :hihi: . I explained it (jumping in to devend a fellow M5'er :blink: ) down to the fact that you didn't have a choice and the exhaust is like that what ever. :p

Carrera2RS said:
CAI grill, ... and black kidneys
hhhmmm. I like the sound of that. hmmm

1 - 2 of 2 Posts