·
Company Representative for Vivid Racing
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Front 16" 405mm 12 Piston Front Kits
Front 15" 380mm 8 Piston Front Kits
Rear 15" 380mm 4 Piston Rear Kits

shown 405mm 12 Piston Front Kit.
Those look great behind those 20" inch vorsteiner wheels.....

Each Rotora 12-piston caliper contains 6 ceramic formulated pads with two sequentially sized pistons pushing each pad to deliver excellent initial bite and uniform pad-to-disc contact, thereby eliminating tapered pad wear.

Offered in 16" (405mm X 36mm) oversize 2-piece floating discs with t-billet aluminum hat to produce the ultimate brake torque, these oversize discs provides exceptional heat dissipation to eliminate brake fade.

PM For Pricing!!!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Yes, but maybe they have permission to use it because what they are pitching here are the breaks. Which, you must admit, are prominently displayed (and quite nicely) in the pictures.

I tend to avoid getting in the middle of fights or crusades, and I probably should continue to do so. But from what I have seen, Vividracing offers a lot of different products and the people who are customers of Vividracing have only had good things to say about them.

But, of course, they also resell the Eisenhaus Meisterschaft exhaust so they are immediately suspect and subject to non-stop attacks and sarcasm. I for one do not think that is in the least bit fair to Vividracing.

To be clear I have no association with them (Vividracing), never bought anything from them nor even talked to them. I doubt I ever will. But I do enjoy these boards and I see no reason why Vividracing needs to be questioned or second guessed at every turn.

If people have an issue with Eisenhaus (and that is a completely different rant that I will avoid getting involved in) then leave it with them. But this guilt by association thing has gone too far.

Judge Vividracing on their own merit. Last I checked they have not mis-represented anything themselves.

Anyway, just my humble opinion. I am sure numerous people will disagree and preach loudly from their high horses. Enjoy the view.

-David

·
Registered
728 Posts
i think that last time i checked this was a public forum. therefore i guess if i look at a picture of car in a ad for a company and think hmm thats the same car i just looked at on evosport i can say hey isnt that the evosport car. so how is that crusading mr propoganda?

·
Registered
120 Posts
You are correct, aznronin. It is a public forum. Thus we are all free to express our opinions and commentary as we will. As you have done and as I have done.

And the simple fact that we are able to and then do so is a great thing.

Could be the discussion on another thread compelled me to respond here? Maybe. And maybe I should have responded there instead? Perhaps.

I will admit, my commentary and opinion was in no means directed at you specifically. It was instead directed at what, in my personal opinion, is a an unfair bias towards Vividracing in general because of one product they choose to resell amongst the plethora of products and services they provide.

That you felt it was directed at you specifically is plausible but I assure you that was not my intention. But then again, in this medium sometimes intention is hard to determine. I fear I for one am guilty of that as well now.

But back to the point of the original post... they really are a fine looking product and very well displayed by the images presented.

-David

·
Company Representative for Vivid Racing
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The good news is we are a distributor for Rotora and Brembo. If anyone is interested please send me a pm.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts