BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was just curious. will the Rotora brake kit from Evosport fit front and rear for E60 M5 with 19 inch dinan wheels?

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
i was just curious. will the Rotora brake kit from Evosport fit front and rear for E60 M5 with 19 inch dinan wheels?
Not sure but if they didn't fit you could always buy bigger spacers. I say bigger because I believe spacers are required with the Dinan wheels right from the get-go.

Cheers ///

·
Registered
587 Posts
The 8-piston 380mm kit will fit the wheel, though a small spacer MAY be required to push the wheel out a bit. In fact, the 8-piston will fit under stock 19" wheels as well.

The 12-piston 405mm kit will require a 20" wheel.

·
Registered
8,301 Posts
Oh, brother, ....Give me a BRAKE !!!! How much brake do we need ???

·
Registered
566 Posts
dunno, you tell me....but with 580 hp and 210mph, I will take as much brake as I can get! I guess that is the racer in me (and the father). It is fun to go fast, but it is just smart to be able to stop - and BMW OE brakes have left me VERY nervous on many cars many times.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Very good. so the 8 piston kit will fit Dinans? the dinan wheels come with own spacers. so im sure it will fit. do you offer red calipers on the rotora kit?

·
Registered
587 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Very good looking like the drilled rotors. Thanks Simon. i got one last question. Do you have Vorsteiner wheels in same size and width as Dinan Lightweights? im looking for a more performance oriented setup than Bling. im gonna be getting dinan Suspension set stage 2 and strut braces. im curious. since Dinan suspension is higher than your HR springs will it look odd with Vorsteiner body kit and 20 inch or 19 inch Vorsteiner wheels? Thanks. i would love 20 inch vorsteiners but im not sure if there will be any rubbing with Dinan suspension

·
Registered
587 Posts
Very good looking like the drilled rotors. Thanks Simon. i got one last question. Do you have Vorsteiner wheels in same size and width as Dinan Lightweights? im looking for a more performance oriented setup than Bling. im gonna be getting dinan Suspension set stage 2 and strut braces. im curious. since Dinan suspension is higher than your HR springs will it look odd with Vorsteiner body kit and 20 inch or 19 inch Vorsteiner wheels? Thanks. i would love 20 inch vorsteiners but im not sure if there will be any rubbing with Dinan suspension
We can make the Vorsteiner wheel in just about any size or offset you want considering they are custom wheels. I don't think the setup would look odd at all. It wouldn't look any different than a Dinan wheel since the diameter of the wheel would be the same if you went 19. Regarding rubbing, that all depends on wheel widths, offset, tire width, tire brand and ride height. I can tel you that 305's look amazing but do rub :D

·
Registered
587 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Yellow (or any other color) is available as a cost-option. Roughly $400 per axle.
Thanks Simon. Not sure if you remember me, but I am/was the owner of the MB brabus Widebody CLK with TWC. I sold the car and looking to pick up an M5 within the month. Im just rounding up my mods and have it all installed when the car comes. Thanks

-Darrick

·
Registered
587 Posts
Thanks Simon. Not sure if you remember me, but I am/was the owner of the MB brabus Widebody CLK with TWC. I sold the car and looking to pick up an M5 within the month. Im just rounding up my mods and have it all installed when the car comes. Thanks

-Darrick
Hey Darrick! Yes, of course I remember. We met a few times @ MBWorld meets. The M5 will make a great project car. I hope we can assist you in building another sick show car! Call or email me when you're ready or with any questions.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts