BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Super Moderator
4,938 Posts
I'm saying that what you call a "u joint" is better known as a "guibo" or "flex disc" here (to aid your searches). I'm also saying it's an easy inspection to quickly rule in/out as a problem. Worn guibos are not uncommon.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.