BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Should I get a roof spoiler?? Car is in bodyshop end of next week, figured I'd do all paintwork now and get it over with... Can you guys give me a list of nice roof spoilers you would recommend and pics if possible... Thanks!!!

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
I would probably say yes, but we need to see up to date pix so we can tell if it would be too much with you other additions. At the end of the day it is whether you like it. BTW, have you finally hit 1200?

·
Registered
907 Posts
I love mine......ACS style.......

·
Registered
847 Posts
Here's mine Bernie in AW! I vote YES!
Looks nice :thumbsup: can we see some daytime pictures? and wath difusor do you have?

·
Registered
162 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
i say no for the roof spoiler.... its meant for hatchback cars, unless u wanna add a Ericsson CF CSL trunk which will make the rear window look much smaller with the roof spoiler.

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
I say yes. Its a nice touch if you get the Ac Schnitzer roof spoiler. The Hamann one is way too aggresive and really ugly in my opinion.

Reactions: BD 997

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
does anyone know the difference between the ACS "style" roof wing and the real ACS roof wing? Besides the obvious $300 bucks...

·
Registered
4,918 Posts
Big no from me.

• Let's make the car look cheezy / ricer at the same time.
  • Let's second guess BMW's wind tunnel testing

Reactions: Jase

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
does anyone know the difference between the ACS "style" roof wing and the real ACS roof wing? Besides the obvious $300 bucks...

Just Fitment. Some of the knock offs have good but not perfect fit and it requires a little more effort to mount it nicely. The same could be true for ACS "real" products, but I cannot speak to that.

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
RD and ACS looks the same... anyone have a close up pic of RD?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts