BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So right now I am looking to add a little more style to the beast! So i figured why not do something that is not too expensive. A roff and trunk spoiler seem to be the winners. Which company is the best in everyone's opinion? I have come across companies such as RD Sport, AC Schnitzer, Hamann, Radenergie. I am just not sure which one in everyone's opinion looks the best. Right now i am leaning more toward the Radenergie roof and trunk spoiler, but the only problem is i can not find somewhere that has there products. Maybe i am just not looking hard enough, or just have not got lucky yet. So what does everyone here on the board think?

·
Registered
70 Posts
I've got the AC Schnitzer roof and trunk spoiler fitted & very pleased with the result.

·
Registered
7,328 Posts
I had both AC Schnitzer and RDSport roof and trunk spoilers before but recently switched late last year to the Vorsteiner trunk spoiler (they don't make a roof one). I personally think the Vorsteiner trunk spoiler looks the best but it's also the most expensive. If you want ACS or Hamann, there are plenty of replicas on eBay and I think lots of people have used them without complaints on fitment.

Really wished Vorsteiner made a roof spoiler or I'm tempted to get the VIS Hamann replica CF roof spoiler. haha

1 - 6 of 6 Posts