BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
From Rogue Engineering's website :

More info:
2014 Open House/BBQ - Rogue Engineering specializes in high performance upgrades for BMWs.

It's that time! It's time to have a GREAT time at Rogue Engineering's 2014 Open House/BBQ/Dyno Day/Charity Fundraiser! The last time we had this event we had a specatular turnout, with more cars than we could count and more people we could count, too! This time, we're having the event to have a great time, but also raising money for a great cause, the Diabetes Research Institute.

Date: Sunday, June 1st, 2014 (No Rain Date)

Time: 10am - 3pm

Where:
Rogue Engineering
20 Industrial Avenue
Upper Saddle River, NJ 07458
(Entrance is on southbound side of Rt. 17 directly after Jack Daniels Porsche)

Who: All BMW (and non-BMW) people and family are invited! We welcome all!

What: We are having this event as an long overdue open house/BBQ/Dyno Day. We are fundraising for the Diabetes Research Institute (DRI) so all proceeds collected will go to this wonderful organization!

We will have some special vendors and sponsors at the event, so bring your questions and curiosity with you!

Cost: We are asking people to donate at least $10/person for attending. Of course, if you decide to donate more, it would be appreciated! Those who donate will be given a wristband for FREE Food and Drink! 100% of these monies are going toward the DRI!

We are limiting the Dyno sessions to only 6 total cars, including our own Track Car. Dyno runs are $150/person and MUST be reserved for in advanced. Monies collected will also go towards the DRI as well. To sign up for a limited spot, contact us at [email protected] before the event. Unless you make a handsome donation above the $150 dyno run, we are limiting it only to the 6 total cars.

RSVP: Email us with your intent to come so that we can make sure we have enough food for you and your friends! Just email us at [email protected] with the number of people coming with you.

·
Banned
3,793 Posts
I'll be there.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The weather is supposed to be fantastic!

Rumor has it an M4 will be there......

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
I wish I can be there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts