BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I came across this on the Rocky Mountain Chapter BMW CCA website. If it is anything like the spring drive 2008 was, it promises to be a blast!

Since there isn't a large/active enough BMW M5 enthusiast base in the Rocky Mountain region to generate a M5 exclusive get together I am hoping to generate a substantial M5 turnout at this event!

I posted this on Bimmerforums also, but I just thought I would throw this out on this regional subforum of M5board as well to generate interest among any local BMW M5 owners!

Details of event; Rocky Mountain Chapter 2008 Annual Fall Drive

The event is scheduled for two days, but I only can commit one day as well as many other BMW enthusiasts who are planning on attending, so don't let that scare anyone away. If you want you can participate in the entire two day event or the Saturday portion of the event as well!

Who plans on attending!? Let's see some beasts at this GTG for one last good drive before winter hits!

·
Registered
683 Posts
I'm planning on being there tomorrow for one day.

Jim

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
M5CCIE
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing