BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why can't I find RMS changing info in the TIS ? Can someone Help and tell me where it is...I'm actually thinking the copy I bought isn't complete for some reason because I looked for 1 hr. last night....I looked under every subtopic of engine, under the repair section and couldn't find anything...
Also, If I am removing clutch and flywheel just to get to the RMS, do I need the clutch special tools...I am not replacing the clutch because it is fine...I have the centering tool and the flywheel T60 tool already...thank you for any guidance... sorry for the questions on an old subject, but it seemed like some clutch threads mentioned the tools and others didn't... If I do need them, any ideas on how to get em?
Thanks again,

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Look in the section called "Replacing crankshaft radial seal (M62/S62)", number 11 14 151.

I found it by going to "Engine", then "Replacing Crankshaft", and inside there was a link to 11 14 151.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Thanks a million...i actually looked right past it...any ideas on the clutch tools question?
TIS can be really finicky about finding things, I've found.

I've not done any clutch work on my car, so I'm afraid I can't help you with the clutch tools question. I imagine someone will come along, though, who can.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts