BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, just wanted to share our most recent customer dyno from the other day. I'll let customer Greg chime in on details but the car has the RMS vband decat headers ceramic coated along with full exhaust, pulleys, and intake . Results were fantastic, 475whp

Attachments

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hello board members the car is mine it's a silverstone 2006 the engine and trans were replaced in 09 under warranty with new 09 units. Recently I replaced water pump, alternator, drive pulleys, belts, fuel pump, mass airs.

My main mods are rpi scopes, Ryan's headers, Frank Smith tune. When I first ran it on the dyno it baselined at 411 got up to 439 but was having fueling issues. Made the repairs and tried again. The put down 475.7 hp @ 378.8 ft/lbs to the wheels by frank's calculations that's 570 hp @ 453 ft/lbs at the crank.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Hello board members the car is mine it's a silverstone 2006 the engine and trans were replaced in 09 under warranty with new 09 units. Recently I replaced water pump, alternator, drive pulleys, belts, fuel pump, mass airs.

My main mods are rpi scopes, Ryan's headers, Frank Smith tune. When I first ran it on the dyno it baselined at 411 got up to 439 but was having fueling issues. Made the repairs and tried again. The put down 475.7 hp @ 378.8 ft/lbs to the wheels by frank's calculations that's 570 hp @ 453 ft/lbs at the crank.

Give Frank some air and see what he can do ............

Over 30k in this configuration................
These fukers rock

Now that Ryan's a movie star, you guys may have to wait a little longer............lol
Hi Ryan.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Frank uses a DynoCom DC-5000 FX AWD linked*dynamometer set inside a sound proof, 475 is my hp at the wheel the 570 is at the crank.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
4 Participants
bemone
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing