BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

761 - 780 of 782 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #761
Hello Everyone, Ryan here from RMS fab. Hope everyone had a terrific Thanksgiving! Our end of the year group buy was another big success. We had 6 new customers, 3 of which had their headers ceramic coated by us, and they saved $200 off our already LOW price.

For many years now the RMS vband decat header option is by FAR the biggest hp gain per dollar for the S85 engine. Our current standard pricing is just $1250, an additional $100 if you need your catalytic converters included in the package for emissions. With the ever rising costs of materials I remain committed to offering this setup for the same price!

To date, we have serviced over 300 customers worldwide with a 100% satisfaction rating with customer service that cannot be rivaled! Our patented acid stripping process brings the oem headers, and cats, back to life, and aerospace quality Tig welding for an affordable price. For more details you can see our two FAQ videos on my youtube channel:
RMS Fabrications.

Have a great sunday everyone!
Ryan

·
Registered
468 Posts
Hello Everyone, Ryan here from RMS fab. Hope everyone had a terrific Thanksgiving! Our end of the year group buy was another big success. We had 6 new customers, 3 of which had their headers ceramic coated by us, and they saved $200 off our already LOW price.

For many years now the RMS vband decat header option is by FAR the biggest hp gain per dollar for the S85 engine. Our current standard pricing is just $1250, an additional $100 if you need your catalytic converters included in the package for emissions. With the ever rising costs of materials I remain committed to offering this setup for the same price!

To date, we have serviced over 300 customers worldwide with a 100% satisfaction rating with customer service that cannot be rivaled! Our patented acid stripping process brings the oem headers, and cats, back to life, and aerospace quality Tig welding for an affordable price. For more details you can see our two FAQ videos on my youtube channel:
RMS Fabrications.

Have a great sunday everyone!
Ryan
Yup, these decats are awesome in my car so far and I got stock manifolds for sale right now.. LOL

·
Registered
13 Posts
Been seeing "RMS vband decat headers" in signatures for years and never new what they were. Finally found this thread this morning and read all 39 pages...all i can say is WOW.

On my list of next purchases for my beast.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #764
Thank you, contact me anytime!
Ryan

·
Registered
67 Posts
Just finalized my order with Ryan. Everyone I vouch for him his work is phenomenal and he’s experienced with welding and fabrication. Buying headers from him is a lot different than buying them from a company because he knows what he’s doing and he actually takes the time to talk to you. He’s dedicated to his customers and builds a good relationship while doing so! I recommend his headers since OEM headers are equal length pretty much and going with the catless test pipe he includes is the best bang for your buck! Thanks again Ryan!

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #766

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #767
Another gorgeous ceramic coated set heading out to California!

Attachments

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #770
Happy 2020 my friends! Well, it's that time once again! For the 5th year in a row we will be having our tax return group buy. If we can get 5 customers to commit to buy a set of headers we will honor a $200 discount to all 5 or more customers!

Group buy pricing is $1050 plus $450 core charge and $1150 with cats added plus $450 core charge. That's $200 off normal pricing. Slots for the group buy will be open for the next 3 weeks. Dont miss out!

Ryan

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hi Ryan,
thought the objective was to eliminate cats so why would I get headers with cats? Without cats and FAMS tune if I fail emissions what are my options?
thx... Dimitri

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #773
For customers who live in California they require both. Test pipes and cats as you can see in my pictures they can be swapped out. For most customers cats are not needed

·
Registered
106 Posts
Ryan, you can put me down for 1 set for your new group buy (For username Dmitry911 — Not the other Dimitris 2 replies above me :))

For the core — Will I need to ship my original headers with the catalytic converter included?

and also, what does the typical timeframe look like once the groupbuy is completed?

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #775
You have 3 weeks to pay and you can get the $200 discount. Next step is text me with all your information

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #776
Anyone who is interested in the group buy must text/call us to get in on the group buy thanks!

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #777
I am in need of an OEM set of headers. If you have a set for sale plz text me

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #779
Yes, as well as 2 new donut gaskets for the ends of the headers

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #780
First set of group buy vband decats finishing up !

Attachments

761 - 780 of 782 Posts