BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

721 - 740 of 757 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #721
Ceramic coating is $250. You dont need to worry about getting a core set sir we handle all of that for you! Give us a call, 4404794247

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #723
You will indeed need to send me your set or allocate me $450 to buy you a core set from a previous customer. It's a revolving door. Total is $1500 shipped if you do require us to find you a donor set. After your OEM set is out we will find you a buyer for your set to recoup your $450. The nice thing about this process is your new headers will be ready on stand by and you can still drive your car. Once it's at the shop they simply swap headers , install done in 1 day.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #724

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #725
The super sale was a huge success ! As we celebrated our 100,000 views here on the M5 board. Thank you to all who viewed my product and a huge thanks to my very loyal customers. Have a great holiday to all!
Ryan
RMS Fabrications

·
Registered
39 Posts
If anyone is interested, I have a set of these headers that I bought about 13 months ago and never put them on the car. I now have an F10 and have no use for them. If anyone wants these please let me know my email is [email protected] my Instagram is Curbina43 and on FB it's Charlie Urbina. I will let them go for $1000 shipped and you can sell your stock headers and cut the cost of these beautiful RMS headers for about $600 total.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
358 Posts
If anyone is interested, I have a set of these headers that I bought about 13 months ago and never put them on the car. I now have an F10 and have no use for them. If anyone wants these please let me know my email is [email protected] my Instagram is Curbina43 and on FB it's Charlie Urbina. I will let them go for $1000 shipped and you can sell your stock headers and cut the cost of these beautiful RMS headers for about $600 total.

Can you post some pictures?

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #730
I would like to take this time to thank all of my wonderful customers for a fantastic 2018 for our top notch vband decat headers! You guys are truly the best customers in the world. Im very much looking forward to serving more new customers in 2019!

For all new customers, what separates our product from the rest? We use acid stripping to restore the oem headers back to an oem cleanliness to get the highest quality tig welding possible. Aerospace quality Tig welding from myself. Many shops pay others to weld, not with RMS. I am the only person welding your headers together so quality is never in question. 11 years in aerospace and also 2 certified welding inspector certifications. There is no one more qualified to weld your product.

Truly personal customer service. My customers can call, text, email 24/7 and i answer. You never feel disconnected from this process.

Lastly, a newly lowered price. $1150 shipped across the continental USA. Have a great new years day to all!

Ryan
RMS Fab

·
Registered
38 Posts

Text or email me please I am iintersted
347.7127.237 or [email protected]

·
Registered
39 Posts

Sold.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #736
Hey everyone, Happy Memorial Day! I have been incredibly busy fabbin up all of your vband decat headers for M5/M6 customers all over the country. We just ended our yearly spring sale. Moving forward starting today we are having a GROUP BUY!!

If we can get 5 customers to commit to purchase a set of decat headers from now until June 15th we will offer those 5 customers a $200 discount! Final pricing being $1050 plus shipping. Pm or email at [email protected] for any questions.

Ryan

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #737
Here is a set we just finished ceramic coated in our fav color, Silver Bullet!

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #738
Oooops forgot the pic lol here it is

Attachments

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #740
^ there is no downtime. You can understand the process in my faq video on my YouTube channel Rms fabrications. I source the core set for each customer to modify so there is no downtime with your vehicle .

721 - 740 of 757 Posts
About this Discussion
756 Replies
125 Participants
BlackPLM5
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing