BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

701 - 720 of 758 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #701
We are busier than ever fabbing up these vband decats for customers all over the globe! Just as a reminder to any potential customers you will need to send us an oem set of headers or (what 99% of customers do) is send us an additional $450 to find you a core set. Its much easier that way, then your technician can simply swap headers getting you back on the road quicker!

Ryan

·
Registered
2 Posts
I recently purchased and installed a a set of these de-catted headers with silver ceramic coating.

The parts were delivered on time as quoted. During installation, fit up was spot on, welds were clean and coating was even. Ryan even went above and beyond to make a small packaging snafu right.

One week later, Ryan contacted me to buy my OEM headers, again as expected, the process was smooth and trouble free.

Great service and product for these cars... if only he could fabricate some VANOS solenoids...

- Jett

·
Registered
12 Posts
I don't have enough posts to PM anyone, so here is my reply to the PMs I have gotten about the cores:

The way it worked when I did it was, you just have to arrange for a built with Ryan (RMS) and then he will work out the headers with me. That way you only have 1 point of contact (one neck to wring) for the header build.

They are AWESOME btw.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #705
Hey guys all you have to do is contact me I will do all the leg work for you!!

Just a reminder our summer sale on the vband decats end at the end of August! Dont miss out to save $100! If you have any questions go to my YouTube channel Rms fabrications, and watch my FAQ video it should answer all your questions.

Ryan

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #706
Hey guys! Just an FYI to all potential customers, the end of the summer GROUP BUY for the RMS vband decat headers is coming to an end at the end of August so dont miss out to save $100 at $1150 shipped!!!

We're almost to a record breaking 100,000 views of this post can you believe it!

Ryan

·
Registered
68 Posts
ryan
my name is jayden
I got to have your attention for a minute
Here is the thing
I want to ask if you can do.
I realize you have practiced the decat services for s85 bmw vband headers for long just now.
based on what you do, I figured you have jigs to stand where you can weld and do all the fabrication for this platform.
I kind of need special service from you.
I have infinity design headers that are designed by sal. in case you don't know it is true equal length long tubular headers similar to the look of factory cat but the piping is tubular and primaries are long for better exhaust flow.
the problem is, the collector is rendered useless, and leaking all over the place due to some unknown reasons.
I don't know if you can refabricate the collectors for me based on all the primaries I have intact.

·
Registered
723 Posts
ryan

my name is jayden

I got to have your attention for a minute

Here is the thing

I want to ask if you can do.

I realize you have practiced the decat services for s85 bmw vband headers for long just now.

based on what you do, I figured you have jigs to stand where you can weld and do all the fabrication for this platform.

I kind of need special service from you.

I have infinity design headers that are designed by sal. in case you don't know it is true equal length long tubular headers similar to the look of factory cat but the piping is tubular and primaries are long for better exhaust flow.

the problem is, the collector is rendered useless, and leaking all over the place due to some unknown reasons.

I don't know if you can refabricate the collectors for me based on all the primaries I have intact.

That’s unfortunate sorry to hear that.... quite frankly the performance out of those infinity headers are a let down... I have Ryan v band headers and beat an evolve tune M6 that had those long tube headers and he was pretty upset....

I have a video if you wanted to check it out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
68 Posts
That’s unfortunate sorry to hear that.... quite frankly the performance out of those infinity headers are a let down... I have Ryan v band headers and beat an evolve tune M6 that had those long tube headers and he was pretty upset....

I have a video if you wanted to check it out

I won't try to dissuade any potential buyers of Infinity Design.
because it represents our passion and endeavor to improve what we love about our car.
like DCT to s85 platform in development, in my opinion equal length long tubular header is ingenious.
but I was very frustrated when I cannot get in touch with Sal anymore.
Used to talk over the fb messenger.
to be honest the idea of tubular piping and long primaries of ID headers to increase horsepower is palpable for a day or two when they worked, which is why I was trying to reach out for somebody who could help me salvage this header from useless.
but It only last a week before everything came apart to leak all over the place. I mean literally, my car was even slower than toyota prius at the traffic light, but freaking louder than any other car which was very embarassing.
it was this time that I decided to pull out the header myself.
I am now talking to ryan, see if he can refabricate the collectors based on the primaries I have intact.

·
Registered
723 Posts
I won't try to dissuade any potential buyers of Infinity Design.
because it represents our passion and endeavor to improve what we love about our car.
like DCT to s85 platform in development, in my opinion equal length long tubular header is ingenious.
but I was very frustrated when I cannot get in touch with Sal anymore.
Used to talk over the fb messenger.
to be honest the idea of tubular piping and long primaries of ID headers to increase horsepower is palpable for a day or two when they worked, which is why I was trying to reach out for somebody who could help me salvage this header from useless.
but It only last a week before everything came apart to leak all over the place. I mean literally, my car was even slower than toyota prius at the traffic light, but freaking louder than any other car which was very embarassing.
it was this time that I decided to pull out the header myself.
I am now talking to ryan, see if he can refabricate the collectors based on the primaries I have intact.

Really really sorry to hear that..... that really sucked for sure.... I can’t imagine...... nothing more worse than NO COMMUNICATION at all... I hope Ryan can possibly help get you sought out for sure....

Let us know what becomes of it all.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Hey Ryan what’s turn around if I send you my headers? I’m getting ready to do bearing so that would be the perfect time to send you my headers.

·
Registered
39 Posts
If anyone is interested, I have a set of these headers that I bought about 10 months ago and never put them on the car. I now have an F10 and have no use for them. If anyone wants these please let me know my email is [email protected] my Instagram is Curbina43 and on FB it's Charlie Urbina. I will let them go for $1400 shipped and you can sell your stock headers and cut the cost of these beautiful RMS headers for about $900 total.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #713
Pm's all sent . Also, be sure to check out my youtube channel at Rms Fabrications for the FAQ video of the vband decat headers it will explain all the details involved in the process.

Thanks
Ryan

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #714
Well guys the summer sale on the vband decats is officially over for the benefit of new people that havent been following the thread.
Standard pricing now applies, $1250 shipped. Thanks for a very busy summer!

Help us reach a huge milestone, 100,000 views is almost here!!

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #715
Turnaround time for vband decat headers is 7-10 days guys! That is 7-10 from the time i receive a set of core headers. Please if anyone has any questions please do not hesitate to call me day or night at 4404794247, Id be happy to discuss the process with you.

Also, dont forget to check out the FAQ video on my facebook channel: RMS Fabrications

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #716
Almost at 100k!!!! Thank you everyone!

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #717
Another set heading to Massachusetts! This set features our silver ceramic coating.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #718
Celebrating 100k VIEWS!!!!! In honor is this historic milestone for my company the Rms vband decat headers are going on a SUPER SALE to say thank you to the Bmw community, through the month of November they will be only $ 1050 shipped!

Attachments

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #719
The first set going out as part of the 100k views sale!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Curious, How much extra you charge for ceramic coating, I'm thinking getting one but don't have a core set.

701 - 720 of 758 Posts