BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 758 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For the e60 M5

Edit: I will need your stock headers to replace the set am I selling. I apologize for not making that clear.

Well guys, like the title says. I have one set left on the shelf that a customer backed out on so Im dropping the price to get them sold. Normally the price is $1000 plus shipping but I will do $800 shipped for these.

These headers feature my premium 4 step aerospace quality cleaning process stripping the headers back to the OEM brand new finish. I am a certified aerospace tig welder and you WILL NOT find better quality welds anywhere on anyone else's headers. Message me on the board if you have any questions. Thanks

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
Are you willing to do $800 shipped to Canada? If so let me know. I'm looking to decat my current headers but this would be a better alternative.

Thanks
Mike

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes thats no problem, pm me

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Either way I will honor the same price if you send me your stock headers, pm me with any questions

·
Registered
559 Posts
Price shipped to NY 11413

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
$800 shipped anywhere in US

·
Registered
100 Posts
I got your email this morning. If your send me your paypal address can send money today. I have yet through the thread about your work on these headers. Very impressive.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you, please email me back.

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
Pm'ed

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Still honoring the low price until the end of the year

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Damn at this price I just wanna get another set and have it coated in jet hot to hang on my wall!

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I have another stock set coming in soon and ill be making a vband set

·
Registered
279 Posts
PM sent on V-Band

·
Registered
258 Posts
Are these still available?

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Pm's sent, thank you all for the compliments

1 - 20 of 758 Posts
About this Discussion
757 Replies
125 Participants
BlackPLM5
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing