Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Registered
326 Posts
Gb

Is this with u providing your headers to him correct?

·
Registered
331 Posts
What is the cost to install the new headers? does the engine have to be dropped? What kind of programming or tuning is required after the new headers are installed?

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have seen guys quote as low as $500 to as high as $1000 for the install. Dependent on where you take your car. Does not require an engine drop. Software desired but not required. Eventually, you will get a CEL light without software.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Has anyone in NY installed decat'ed headers on their M5? Are you able to pass state inspection? Thanks.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
When a good deal comes along you just have to take advantage. " No more mods this year"...giggle.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
I'm tempted to be #2 on this list. Can't do it.. Must resist..

Dan

·
Registered
147 Posts
Not to knock anyones hustle.. But wouldnt it be easier to pay a shop to do this.. One who is good at fabrications.. Say like maximum psi in nj.. Most of the cost would come from removing and installing the header.. I suppose cutting out the cat welding in a peice if straight pipe doesnt cost that much..

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes. You are correct. But this allows you to reuse the cat if you want to.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Need 4 more people fellas. And yes you must provide me with your headers

·
Registered
641 Posts
Ok 2 down, need 3 more people to get the group buy price

·
Registered
641 Posts
Ok great Troy, we just need 2 more

·
Registered
641 Posts
It really depends on your other modifications but we generally see 15-25whp but a significant gain in mid range torque and throttle response

·
Registered
641 Posts
Extending the group buy time until the end of the weekend to give you guys a little more time to get in on this

T

·
0 Posts
Great!

If anyone needs headers I have many.

Also have 2010 headers with 10596-miles on cars and 2007 headers with 13470-miles

1 - 20 of 22 Posts