BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to share some info with you guys as I just found out today.. If anyone knows a member here in the boards "Lakotiy" , he was involved in a accident while driving his M6 and passed away. He was stellar dude and not only did he have the nicest M6 here in the Seattle area, but he also owned a shop and serviced alot of our M5's and M6's there as well. Was definitely a shock when he wasn't responding to messages as he always did to help someone out. Wasn't until I went to his shop to find it closed and someone told me what happened.

I have included the links below fyi.

https://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/e60-m5-e61-m5-touring-discussion/590338-what-you-think-color-wrap-3.html#/topics/590338?page=2

https://www.federalwaymirror.com/news/driver-who-crashed-burned-sports-car-june-13-near-kent-rolled-similar-bmw-in-2014/

·
Registered
709 Posts
Wow, crazy to hear! I was just reading one of his treads. That put chills down my spine. (Thanks for bringing this to light) RIP to him AND his passenger

·
Registered
6,175 Posts
R.I.P.

·
Registered
66 Posts
RIP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
442 Posts
RIP, sad news I actually remember reading that thread when he posted about being rear ended and fixing his car. I was thinking the same as someone posted how was his car not totaled.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Wanted to share some info with you guys as I just found out today.. If anyone knows a member here in the boards "Lakotiy" , he was involved in a accident while driving his M6 and passed away. He was stellar dude and not only did he have the nicest M6 here in the Seattle area, but he also owned a shop and serviced alot of our M5's and M6's there as well. Was definitely a shock when he wasn't responding to messages as he always did to help someone out. Wasn't until I went to his shop to find it closed and someone told me what happened.

I have included the links below fyi.

What you think of this color wrap?

Driver who crashed, burned sports car June 13 near Kent rolled similar BMW in 2014 | Federal Way Mirror
He is

·
Registered
89 Posts
Guys, very sad and particular for his passenger but this happened over 2 years ago... not sure why you’re bumping it up?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts