BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
241 - 255 of 255 Posts

·
Registered
13,463 Posts
What words do I have to eat there? Please explain.

I stated what I think is right and wrong, everyone got different morral values and see diferently. Gustav saw that he should help and thats great. I saw it different and thinks that donation should be made to the less fortunate and not an owner of a expensive car. I also explained why I think that way. Thats it.
I think it was the profanity that you used which is in question. People said the same thing but with using the F word.

·
Registered
49,476 Posts
OK, great, case almost closed and circle closed (if that is what you say?). Only thing I want now is the fighting girl to step in so we cnan giv he some props as well.

Wow, what a thread :D I think almost all of the Members (except the banned one) made a great appearance in the end, incl. apologizes and all.

Also, Ive edited out some personal details of her for sake of privacy.

Now please watch my fast (with wrong lens used) videos from Frankfurt :D m5boarddotcoms kanal - YouTube

·
Registered
49,476 Posts
So the girl who was actually defending the M5 have emailed me and I am trying to get her to comment on the incident.

Gustav

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
I stated on page 18, it was hard to believe (and it's okay to have an opinion like that, considering how this was presented, including pictures) another individual, a woman, nonetheless, would put her personal safety at risk to protect a "car" for whom the owner she does not know!

Is it really that hard for some to not to understand that others may not feel this makes sense? So, the inquisition escalated. It did not help that the accounting by the victim did not make mention to the video evidence. Assumptions, especially with regards to, visual aids, are a way of our culture.

But, I personally, am in awe of this Tory Pearson! What a unique person, to risk herself on a principal! I posted her background, and with such, it might make sense that she would do this. Still, she certainly "walks the walk"!

Hope Tory gives her insight on what she happened upon and why she stayed her ground. Maybe I can learn something.

As always, :cheers:

·
Registered
206 Posts
I do believe in characters like Tory, defending and risking her life for someone else's property. I am such an enthusiast I have fought numerous times with valet parking because I witness them abusing other peoples cars. But I must say, I have lots of hatred for valet parking, I had my x5 reverse gear broken by them, I had my side skirt on my ex 550 with m sport package stollen on the attempt to steal the entire kit when the car was handed to the valet. Dads 745 got stollen by a fake valet and many more that now makes me park my car myself and happily walk:) so yes I do fight when i see valet hitting a car or driving abusively, Or just simply tell the owner if he or she showed up.

Reactions: Gustav

·
Registered
49,476 Posts
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/N9hPJwY4stw?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/N9hPJwY4stw?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

241 - 255 of 255 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.