BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know how hard it is to get Ring Taxi reservations with Sabine? I want to include the Ring on a trip, but I can't seem to find the website so maybe you just show up?

·
Registered
13 Posts
This is the link to the BMW site BMW Ring-Taxi / Fascination / BMW Motorsport Sabine is not there all the time and you could not specify which driver you wanted. I'm not sure if that has changed.

To book the RingTaxi you need to go here BMW Motorsport

Good luck with the booking it took me four attempts to get the date I wanted, it books up very quickly.
Some people turn up on the day putting their name down incase of a cancellation but that usually means getting there when it opens and usually a lot of waiting around on your part.

·
Registered
159 Posts
As above, you can't book Sabine... but that doesn't mean it won't be as good with the other drivers. You just won't have the lust ;)

·
Registered
524 Posts
i've tried booking online a number of times, but have been repeatedly told there are "no tickets available at this time"

Are there a number of tickets that are reserved for people that turn up on the day? I don't want to make the trip over to be denied a ride in a taxi...

·
Registered
718 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys. Good information as always.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts