BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having my rims picked up tomorrow to be done by Rimfurbish.Got to wait 2 weeks till there back,but
think they should make a huge difference to the look of my car!!!:biggrinbounce:

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes .Original Shadow chrome.

·
Registered
75 Posts
They have mine at the moment, been 3 weeks and still no sign of them being finished. Hopefully it will be worth the wait.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
They have mine at the moment, been 3 weeks and still no sign of them being finished. Hopefully it will be worth the wait.
3 Weeks ?

Have you called them ?

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
Took mine to Rimfurbish on 10th January. Collected them on 24th Jan. Inspected them, they were not good enough. Dropped them off again on 7th Feb, last I heard was on 1st March :

I’m been informed that a couple went for re-work, but due to one of our sprayers being off ill, there has been a slight delay on them.
I shall make some more enquiries and hopefully be able to update you soon.
Good job I'm not in a hurry to get them back!

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hope I don't have any hiccups with them.!!!

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
I've gotta ask, have you been dealing with Mike? (Preece I think?) If so can you tell me what you think of his customer service?

Thanks

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've been dealing with Jonathon Blades.He seems a nice guy.I rang up yesterday about them doing my wheels and a courier picked them up today,as he said they would.So far,so good!

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
At least there is someone else, anyone else dealt with mike preece? Can I have Jonathon's direct email if you have it please, mike doesn't even reply!

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Thanks mate, basically I have a couple of chips on one of my wheels due to a stone or something, and am wondering whether they do a touch up pen? I'll email him now, thanks again.

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
BMW do a touch up pen. Costs about £18.
Mine came out definately darker than OE colour but I might give it a try if I have no luck, shouldn't notice too much

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Was that Diamond ???. I read a post from someone else on here about them.They were very happy with the results.!

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Mine came out definately darker than OE colour but I might give it a try if I have no luck, shouldn't notice too much
You have an email.Hopefully the pics are attached.

Reactions: Leezamonkey

·
Registered
2,367 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Was that Diamond ???. I read a post from someone else on here about them.They were very happy with the results.!
That was me, and to be fair, they weren't happy with with them first time round so had another go, and I was very happy with the end result. Gervase has just picked his up from Diamond Styling, I had a brief look this evening but it was dark, perhaps he will post...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts