BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
That car has been on the market for quite a while. Nothing wrong with the AV stuff, but the wheels are pretty gross. I think if he sold about $10,000 worth of the audio stuff, replaced it with less-expensive but still high quality items, and put decent wheels on the car it could go for somewhere in the $40k range and he could make some money selling the audio parts he took out. Probably couldn't give the wheels away though unless he knew someone making a "theme car"/donk that needed red ugly wheels.

·
Registered
111 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
I would buy it....then take a 10" butcher knife to the seats and upholstery in the high hopes of finding a few keys of coke the drug dealer forgot to take out and then reselling them for massive profits.

Other than that: GHETTO

It's crap like this that makes me wish I had purchased something more expensive. It just really and truly drives down the M5 when **** like this is out on the streets. So the current owner had a good year drug dealing and bought a used M5 and made it look like *** with his neon and whatever else. Good for him.

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
seen that car before on M5board.

no one in their right mind would buy that thing the way it is. What a waste of such a nice car....

a agree, EPIC FAIL

·
Registered
108 Posts
wow reading this thread really makes me change the direction of what i want to do with my car

time to buy spinners...LOL

·
Registered
661 Posts
Well first he does have some quality subwoofers. Other then that he could have done a better job with that car. The rims look pretty bad. I'm not really into screens either. He definitely won't get what he is asking for. 35-40k the most.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I just threw up all over myself. I am now sad, and must write a ***** poem for this guys sense of taste to help exorcise the demons inside me.

·
Registered
427 Posts
I don't understand, why do it with an M5. If you're going to make a car lose all of its performance by adding a lot of weight, why not use a Merc or a non M?

·
Registered
427 Posts
I don't understand, why do it with an M5. If you're going to make a car lose all of its performance by adding a lot of weight, why not use a Merc or a non M?

·
Registered
427 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Quote:

I just spent the past 10 minutes watching that animated image. Mr. Obama sure knows how to make my hard earned tax dollars fly around the room all pretty-like.
Exactly, as the alternative from recent history has all of that cash being stuffed into envelopes for Halliburton, Citibank, Parsons, Bechtel, etc. It doesn't fly around to tax payers all pretty-like as Obama does, but it sure got the money out there quite a bit faster and in bigger chunks for specific people who may or may not deserve it, with no input from congress or taxpayers.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.