BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
with my M5! Ever since my daughter was born 16 months ago, I've been neglecting her (the car that is :) ). It needs new brakes, new tires, a new clutch soon. This weekend I finally spent some time washing, claying, polishing, and waxing.

Here's where the hard work pays off:

·
Registered
756 Posts
Excellent work and wonderful photos. Looks like you picked a great time of day to take photos and also used the flash, one of the best looking 00's ive seen.

·
Registered
2,203 Posts
love the thread title, sums it up nicely. Sad to have to neglect a loved one like that, to take care of the other loved ones. Job well done.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Great job, great pics, reminds me how bad I have to detail my Alpine White beast...

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Excellent work and wonderful photos. Looks like you picked a great time of day to take photos and also used the flash, one of the best looking 00's ive seen.
Thanks! Yes, used flash for some pics. The first one is actually a HDR photo merging 3 exposures.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Thanks! Yes, used flash for some pics. The first one is actually a HDR photo merging 3 exposures.
Awesome, i have yet to try that feature of PS, looks incredible...

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
Nice shots, enjoy your reunion!:cheers:

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Fantastic pics!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Those wheels look like a pain in the ***** to clean. How offten do you guys clean yours. I'm guessing 30 minutes per wheel or so?

Nice looking car man!!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts