BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw Taxi today, not bad, good laughs and some cool Bimmers. The bad women bank robbers were using a 760iL, and at end they are using 2 silver E46 M3's. Some cool driving scenes, most if it seemed real except at end which was a ripoff Fast and Furious type (heavily exaggerated) stunt but hey kids like that stuff.

Nascar got major plugs and one for ProCharger if you noticed the logo on the Supercharger at beginning of movie. The star vehicle a Ford Crown Vic "Taxi" appeared to be modded out by someone named Hill Billy Joe and went through a transformation when it had to go "really fast" and catch up to the BMW's; sort of reminiscent of the old Transformers cartoons. I was waiting to here the infamous transformers soundbyte everytime the car transformed from regular Taxi to super Nascar thurnder-god Taxi.

Anyways regardless of this, the movie was still funny and that is what you should be going to see it for, and oh yeah some BMW's driving kick azz.

·
Registered
268 Posts
This doesn't sound like the French movie from 1998 (with Emma Sjöberg :15: ).
Is it American or are you referring to one of the French ones?

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think she is talking about the French movie, im talking about the comedy/action flick that just came out here in USA starring Jimmy Fallon and Queen Latifah. Probably will be released soon overseas.

Does anyone know where i can buy the French Taxi movie w/ or w/o English subtitles?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Gorilla Beast said:
Maybe Joanne is thinking Taxi the TV Show w/ Danny Devito. yeah that was some good fun too. HAHHHAAAH
The French one is a definate must see. Taxi 1 is the best by far. Have them all at home :hihi:

Niek

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Niek said:
The French one is a definate must see. Taxi 1 is the best by far. Have them all at home :hihi:

Niek
Taxi 1 is great. I've even got a Taxi 2 poster on the wall somewhere in my house. :)

·
Registered
207 Posts
it's just an American remake / ripoff

can't they live with a not-english spoken movie ? I liked the 3 movies very much, and they are very funny

1 - 10 of 10 Posts