BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2 weeks ago my mirror started to get cloudy and separate, about 1/2 the mirror was like this. I noticed that if I pressed on the mirror the liquid would migrate back towards the top of the mirror but would not stay there. I did not drive the car for 2 weeks and when I drove her agaain the liquid had receeded back to the top all by itself only leaving about a 1/2 inch cloudy. Today I started to press on the cloudy area and it again receeded another 1/4 of an inch.

I think this may be a heat/sun related issue since my car sat in tha garrage for 2 weeks.

Just thought I would pass this along.

Best,

Jordan

·
Registered
291 Posts
jordantii said:
2 weeks ago my mirror started to get cloudy and separate, about 1/2 the mirror was like this. I noticed that if I pressed on the mirror the liquid would migrate back towards the top of the mirror but would not stay there. I did not drive the car for 2 weeks and when I drove her agaain the liquid had receeded back to the top all by itself only leaving about a 1/2 inch cloudy. Today I started to press on the cloudy area and it again receeded another 1/4 of an inch.

I think this may be a heat/sun related issue since my car sat in tha garrage for 2 weeks.

Just thought I would pass this along.

Best,

Jordan
How dare you let the beast sit for 2 weeks. hiha

Very interesting problem though.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts