BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I recently sold my 2007 E60 M5. I bought these wheels for it but never got around to mounting them--so they are brand new and still in the boxes they came in. They are staggered 19x8.5 front and 19x10 back. They will fit an E60 or E34 but not E39s, which as you all know have a larger hub size. Important: these are replica wheels. They weight 26 pounds each. They are gorgeous and lighter than the stock wheels the E60 M5 came with. Price is $1000 + shipping.

Attachments

·
Registered
9,355 Posts
If these are replicas then you should change the title of the thread.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If these are replicas then you should change the title of the thread.
I tried but you cannot edit the title--sorry for any confusion. I did, however, bold and underline "these are replicas" in my description, which should have removed all doubt.

·
Registered
9,355 Posts
I tried but you cannot edit the title--sorry for any confusion. I did, however, bold and underline "these are replicas" in my description, which should have removed all doubt.
If you click on "go advanced" when editing a post, you can edit the title of the thread within 24 hours.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Who made these reps, Varrstoen? What are the offsets?

·
Registered
9,355 Posts
Who made these reps, Varrstoen? What are the offsets?
It wasn't Linea Corse, that's for sure. Their center cap bit is deeper. These look closer to the originals and look killer.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Honestly dont know who the manufacturer was. I bought them in LA from a rep I bet at Bimmerfest. The quality is amazing--I never would have guessed they were one piece looking at them. I paid $1700 for them, which is more than most replicas, but they also look much better than most. Anyway, hope that helps.

Someone asked if the picture was back or front wheel. It is back wheel (3 inch lip) and front wheel has 2 inch lip.

thanks guys.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Honestly dont know who the manufacturer was. I bought them in LA from a rep I bet at Bimmerfest. The quality is amazing--I never would have guessed they were one piece looking at them. I paid $1700 for them, which is more than most replicas, but they also look much better than most. Anyway, hope that helps.

Someone asked if the picture was back or front wheel. It is back wheel (3 inch lip) and front wheel has 2 inch lip.

thanks guys.
Offsets?

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Please try and remember who made them. :sad1: GLWS!

·
Registered
9,355 Posts
Sorry I have no idea who made them. I can say unequivocally that BBS did not make them.
If you remember the seller at the booth, try to contact them and ask.

At that price, though, they're very nice.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Grats on the sale. Those are very nice for reps.

·
Registered
408 Posts
So which brand/vender were these/??? Any leads?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts